prologue

Luciel Gray's POV

I walk along the hallway looking downward through my path, with my hoodie and mask that covers the half of my face.

I could sense some students looking at me with a weird looks plastered on their faces. Some are saying weird stuff or feeling creep out, but i do not care at ALL.

When i reached the room i quietly opened the door, stepping in. The first thing i saw was a man in his late forties wearing glasses who is actually already discussing about his subject in front of the class that are not even listening to every word he was talking about.

I wandered my eyes through the room were students who are sleeping, listening to music, chatting beside their friends, throwing a crumpled paper to someone or even fighting like there's no teacher in front of them. I also notice that there are mostly boys in the room.

I again turned to the teacher who's just keep discussing like an idiot, i guess he doesn't even felt my presence when i step inside the room.

Because nobody's listening to him i interrupted with a knock on the board.

He stopped discussing and turned his head towards my direction.

"uhm...Can i help you?" he said with a curious look on his face like saying 'how the hell did you walk in the room without me noticing you' or something like that.

"Transfered student" I pointed myself and look at him, he was a bit surprised.

"New student?" he said aloud so that everyone could heard. I nod for a response and hand him a small brown portfolio.

Before i pulled my hood downward I notice that there was no noise from the student coming out, i took a glimpse from the class. And for some reason the guy who are sleeping are now awake, the students who are chatting and the guy who is listening to the music in his iPod are now looking towards us, even the guy who threw crumpled paper stopped and those who are fighting at the back.

They all stop and i could now only see are their curiousness pair of eyes that gazing towards me.

"This is unusual... I mean i never heard of a student transferred these days, was i not informed?" he muttered quietly while scratching the back of his head, still i manage to hear what he said.

"W-well then please introduce yourselves to us"

I walk in front of the class standing, while there still gazing towards me.

"The name's Luciel Gray, pleasure to meet all of you" I said with a monotone voice while my mask were still on me. I notice that the guy sitting infront of the class are simply peeking through my face so i only threw a blank stare making him look quickly in different direction.

"W-well Luciel, y-you may now take your seat at the back right beside Kristopher" He stuttered and pointed at the vacant desk right beside the window and a guy who i clearly remembered were the one who is throwing crumpled paper a minute ago. I nodded once again and walk towards my seat as there gazes were still on me.

When i reached the vacant seat i quickly sat, fix my mask and then hoodie. I turned to the class and to my surprise they are all back to their businesses like nothing has ever happened.

Good.

"So lets continue our topic for today..." The teacher said, receiving a bunch of groans and curses coming out from the class.

***

Fourth period had passed and it is already lunch break.

I shoved all the stuff on my bag, slung it to my shoulder and immediately, walk out of the room like a nonexisting human being.