chapter three: Are you a boy or a girl?

Luciel's Pov

Today was a peaceful day. No ones blocking my way, cause a public scene, dragging me out of the hall or any disturbance from all the students around here but the problem is that i could sense or feel that sometimes they look at me disgusted plastered on their faces.

Is there something wrong of what i was wearing today? I only wear an oversized grey hoodie, covered the half of my face paired with a black jeans and mask again, did that matters with them? or is that guy Ecalard told them what he saw yesterday...

Tsk! Also I did not see him nor his gang today so all of my morning classes had went smoothly a bit, when the bell rang I immediately headed through the cafeteria but after I enter it, pair of eyes are gazing towards my direction. I walk up to the counter to buy some lunch, after I bought I immediately got out and find a place where there's only a few students passing by or intended to skip some of their classes.

I wonder through the hallway for twelve minutes until I find a stairs that leads to the rooftop of the school building, I climbed up until I reach the top of it. Although there was a sign posted at the side of the door I didn't mind it and continued to open it.

After I step out, A cool refreshing breeze Immediately landed onto my face. I check and wandered around to find a place where to sit in and saw a perfect spot near the edge of a rooftop were it has a broken railing that you couldn't hardly seen by any of the students below.

I sat and watch the students passing by the hall and some in the field.

The scenery from here is much more peaceful than on the ground, you could see the entire Academy of these big private school, In the middle of nowhere, that were surrounded by an enormous wall with many trees on the outside.

Since no ones around I take off the mask and the hood on my face, letting my white long hair flutter along in the wind. I take out the apple and sandwiches in my bag that I bought earlier and was about to eat when I heard someone chuckled.

"You should not be here" I look at the dark side of the corner following the voice. There was a guy lying on the floor with a book in his face.

Wait...Did that guy already here? But before I step out in here I quickly check all the area from this rooftop...and also that side to see if there's anyone around but hardly no ones around, so why does that guy is here and looks like napping?

"How long have you been there..." I asked coldly looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"You didn't even answer my question" there was a tone when he said while waving his hand onto the air.

"I'll be going then..." Once I got up. I notice that I forgot to put my hood and mask on...

Oh Hell...

I quickly tucked my hood and put on my mask, then look at the guy who's still lying on the floor.

"You didn't see anything right..." I asked eyeing him suspiciously.

"You asked?" He removed the book on his face and sat crossed legged, Turning his face towards me with a yawn, Half eyes close and had a lot more messier hair than the red hair guy yesterday, who I barely remembered.

"well what if I DID see something, worried?..." A mischievous smile formed across his face.

Tss! why is my luck running out all these past few days... but he didn't have a proof so why would I be worried.

"you hardly didn't have any proof... so I'll be going then..."

"I have a proof..." I face him with furrowed eyebrows.