Chapter 4

The seven members were surprised to see Jisung sleeping in the sofa of the living room as they searched for their leader.

Jisung was awoken by their noise and said "Chan hyung is trapped! He's inside the app! Changbin hyung knows about this."

The six looked at him and Changbin as if they're out of their mind but he still tries to explain. "Look, I've worked hard for me to buy his character."

It took time for them to be convinced by Jisung as they are now watching Jisung plays the game using the said character.

But before even reaching the halfway of the game, his phone suddenly hang at immediate shut down "W-what happened?"

✁____________

"Are you okay?" Jihyo immediately run towards Chan who suddenly tripped and fall down while playing his first game

The angry policeman together with his dog appeared "You just ruined your first game."

"I'm sorry." Chan apologize as he got up with the help of Jihyo

"As a punishment, you will be forever trapped in this world." the policeman left Jihyo and Chan, both surprised

Chan looked at the back of the policeman with disbelief and anger. He got up and ready to fight when Jihyo stopped him "Hey! What are you doing?"

"I'll end this now." Chan said as he shrugged off Jihyo's hand

He ran towards the policeman and he grabbed the gun from its holster.

"Hey, why did yo" the policeman 's words was cut off when he turned around and saw Chan pointing his gun to him "P-put t-that d-down."

Jihyo who followed Chan also stopped on her tracks when she saw what's happening between the two. The place was slowly becoming crowded. No one seems to care and stop them but only to chitchat about the sudden happenings.

"Let us go back to our world." Chan said with emphasis on each word showing anger

"Hey you lil kiddo, are you joking?" the policeman laugh sarcastically and was about to step forward when Chan set the trigger and ready to fire it

"Please. I'm begging you. Let Jihyo out. Even if it's not me. I don't mind." Chan lowered his pride showing no emotion on his face "Take me instead. Just let her free."

"C-chan.." Jihyo cracked her voice

"Are you out of your mind? Give back to me my g" before the policeman could finish his sentence, Chan aimed the gun to the police dog to stop it from barking and pulled the trigger

"Look what you've done!" Shouted the policeman

"W-what's happening?" Jihyo somewhat became scared while Chan remained constant hiding his nervousness

The surroundings became snaggy and shaky as if there was an earthquake. The voice of the policeman and the background noises from the crowd sounded like a broken speaker. Every thing suddenly changes just like a phone having a virus.

Chan was ready to fire the gun again but it wasn't working.

"You son of a glitch!" The angry policeman run towards Chan

"Uh-oh!"

✁____________

Jisung, together with Changbin, were walking to the nearest phone shop to repair his phone. When an unexpected incident suddenly happened.

"Help! He snatched my phone!" Jisung hysterically shouted making a scene in the road

They try to follow the snatcher but he was so fast until he was out of their sight.

"What are we gonna do?"

✁____________

While holding each other's hand, Jihyo and Chan were running to escape from the police. The place suddenly becomes a disaster. Maybe because of Chan firing a gun. They turned left to hide behind a train when the policeman was out of their sight.

"You should've not do that." Jihyo uttered

"I just want you to escape this world." Chan said

"But what about you? Aish! You don't know what have you done." Jihyo stated

Chan was about to answer when they heard footsteps and saw a shadow towards them. What shocked them the most is when the owner of the footsteps and the shadow suddenly collapse right in front of them making Jihyo scream. The whole place becomes gloomy and glitchy. Suddenly, Jake appeared behind the fallen policeman.

"You did that?" Jihyo asked Jake surprisingly

Jake nodded to Jihyo's question "W-why?"

"Enough with the questions. I'll let you out of this world. I already know the escape." Jake said as they both followed him

Jake lead them to the freedom wall. Jake tapped the wall as if he's tapping a screen.

"What's that?" Chan asked when a bright light formed in the middle of the wall

"It's the portal to your world." Jake answered "Now leave before the head police capture us."

"What about you?" Jihyo was worried

"I'm not a human. I can't go with you. I will face my consequence for setting you free." Jake replied

"Thank you." Jihyo muttered as he hugged Jake for the last time. Chan also thanked Jake and had bro fist with each other.

"Okay enough." Jake said when they heard gunshots from afar

Chan hold Jihyo's hand as they stepped to the portal.

✁____________

The snatcher hides in the garbage can so that Jisung and Changbin won't see him. He was about to got up when Jisung's phone, the one he snatched, vibrates and sparks a bright light which also release heat.

"What the--" dropped the phone when it almost burned his hand leaving a red mark on his palm

As the phone touches the ground, two unconscious human appeared in front of him. Due to his fright, the snatcher screams as he run away from the place.