Chapter 37

*dont play the video until i say so!!

Emily

"Emilia hurry up!! You'll be late for the ball!!"

"5 more minutes!!" I shouted

I was just staring at my reflection in the mirror. Wow, time passed by so fast.

Today is our senior ball or sort of like a graduation ball if that's what people call it. I told mom and karen that it'd be better to just buy a simple evening dress but they insisted to have it made. So, here i am, staring at the girl in the mirror, wearing a pink gown that suited her perfectly

 So, here i am, staring at the girl in the mirror, wearing a pink gown that suited her perfectly

I felt like a princess. It fits me perfectly and though i hate wearing dresses because let's admit it, they're itchy as hell. But this one was different, it made me want to wear it forever.

Okay, i was exaggerating for a bit

Alex texted an hour ago telling me that he wouldn't be able to give me a ride to the ball. I think they visited his grandma again since she was very ill. I was fine with it i mean, family comes first.

*sigh*

Could you believe it? High school is finally over. Years in hell are finally done.

So many has happened in just one year. I became a bet, i got engaged —well, it was fixed—, alex had an amnesia, claire went to jail, alex had an amnesia. Wait, did i say that already?

It's been 3 weeks since the day he remembered and i was The happiest girl on this planet, I'm not even kidding. We went to the movies often, i helped him catch up with his school works since he missed A LOT and after that, we'd chill and watch netflix.

I thought everything was going well but then there was an even better news. He applied to stanford university and got accepted too! We're going to college together. I can't believe it!!

——

We arrived at the venue and i was in awe.

The moment i opened the doors, i was greeted by nostalgia. Everyone looked so good in their tux and dresses. The room was decorated with stars and naby blue sheets, i think the theme was "a night with the stars" something like that.

My eyes wandered across the hall but I couldn't lay an eye on that specific person that i was looking for. Where was he?

"Hey there miss sexy" a shiver went down my spine as i spun around to see where the voice came from.

It was the guy who slammed me onto the lockers. There were less students from where we are since most of them were dancing at the middle.

"What do you want, bastard?"

"Ohh feisty" he smirked. Nothing like the smirk alex has

"I like your dress" he walked closer, making me step back