Prologue

{ What do I do,
If my brother finds out? }

* * *

"A football game?" Maya asked.

"Please, Maya. I came to your whats-it called." Lucas begged, hoping to get his sister to go to his football game for the 100th time.

"But I know you're going to win anyways!" She says, still not budging from her place.

"But me and Farkle really wanted you to come." He said, pouting.

"Farkle wants me to come?" She says, suddenly eager after hearing his name. She always felt tingly and bubbly around him. She had no clue why. She already had a boyfriend, who loves her.

"Yeah, why?" He asks, obliviously.

"No reason, I just suddenly wanna go, so unless you wanna bust my mood. Get out of my room!"

Lucas' face expression brightens. "Yes Ma'am!" He said, in his Texan accent bobbing his hat. Then leaving the room.

Finally, alone time. Maya thought, suddenly. Someone came through the door.

"So Maya, you coming or what?" Said a raspy voice making Maya jump in surprise.

She got up to see Farkle, she was silent with no words.

"Um, Hey? Maya?" He said, waving his hand waking up Maya from her thoughts.

"Uh, yeah, I'm coming. Now get out of my room Farklestein." She said motioning her hands pushing him out.

Before she could close the door, "By the way babe, Lucas wants Riley to come." He said winking. Maya rolled her eyes at his cheesiness. He always teases her calling her 'Babe' and other names at school, making everyone think they were a couple, but making sure Lucas didn't know, because then her chances of having a boyfriend anymore was going down to zero.

"Tell him I'll see what I can do, now get out Farkle!" She said slamming the door.

Did she have feelings for Farkle? This was all new to her, she was so used to being numb with no feelings that she didn't know what love was. She already had a boyfriend, which doesn't make her feel as happy as Farkle did, so she was left clueless about her feelings.

But Maya was soon going to find out.

{in the cheesiest way possible of course.}

*****

Did you guys enjoy? ;)

Well, this is gonna be a hell of a cheesy ass book. So don't expect anything chapters non-cheesy.

Any Information you guys will need to know

! ) Farkle and Lucas are 17 {Attending at John Quincy Adams High School}
! ) Maya and Riley are 15 {Attending at John Quincy Adams High School}
! ) Lucas' parents don't exist, Katy and Shawn are Maya and Lucas' parents
! ) Maya does not like Josh much, although for now they're dating.
! ) Kermit does exist {Ribbit, Ribbit}. He was Maya and Lucas' biological dad, but now their dad is Shawn
! ) This Book will contain Mature Scenes
! ) This Book is also about Rucas, but mainly Markle
! ) The Hunters are not broke, in fact, they are making about 85 000 a month.
! ) Farkle basically lives at the Hunters' house due to not liking things at his own.
! ) Josh will not turn out to become a psycho killer.

Word Count: 519 words