Chapter 6

As soon as Melissa left the room , Jack got closer and said  :

-What would you like to eat? Because of  Melissa , you didn't get to eat anything ...

-Don't worry I'm not that hungry anyway ! As I said that my stomach just made some weird sounds .

I turned all red and he just smiled .

-I'm going to see what I can find in the kitchen .

-Ok...

When Jack left the room I decided to go and take a shower before dinner was ready . I got into the bathroom and took a long bath , I didn't even realized when the time passes , it has been such a long time since I could relax , a lot of things had happened since I got here...

When I finished my bath I realized that I forgot to bring  a towel with my , so I rushed into my room to look for one . ''Oh here it was ! I forgot it on the bed , I think my mind is all over the place '' ,  as soon as I see the towel laying on the bed , the door opens , it was Jack...

-Juliette , the food is rea...dy...

-Ahhhh! TURN AROUND , DON'T LOOK !!

He covers his eyes and says : 

-I didn't see anything , I swear !

Yeah right , like I could believe him , he was all red and his voice was trembling , that's so embarrassing , doesn't he knows how to knock..

-I w..wi..will wait for ...you downstairs...

-Ok...

''OH MY GOD!! How can I see him after this , it's going to be so awkward '' , whatever , it's not my fault , I was in my room , he is the one who came in without knocking on the door . I changed into my pajamas and went downstairs .

-He was waiting for my at the table we were before .

-So.. What about the King and the Queen , aren't they going to eat ?

-Don't worry about them , they probably went to a restaurant , my mother loves eating out when she is angry ..

-Oh..

There we go , the awkward silence , the thing that I wanted to avoid the most , I am just going to eat and go to my room .

-OMG!! The pasta is so good!! I've never eat anything like this before !

-I'm glad you like it , it's my secret recepe.

-You made it ?! I didn't know you can cook..

-There are a lot of thing that you don't know about me .

-Well , you're right , there are a lot of things that you don't know about me either.

-Not yet at least...

"Jack's POV"

She started eating again right after , all her attention was focusing on the food , she must have been really hungry , she looks so cute , I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Suddenly I see some tomato sauce in the corner of her lips , without thinking about it I get closer and I tried to take it of , but as soon my finger touched her lips , she just stopped and looked at me , very surprised. I don't know what happened at that moment but  she just looked so...beautiful . I lost myself in her black eyes and , I felt like her red lips were calling for me so I was getting closer , it was like I couldn't control myself , when...

-Jack, Lady Juliette! What are you doing here?

It was my uncle Stephan...Always here to ruin everything ...

-Juliette wasn't able to have dinner so I prepared something for her. But we just finished , I'm going to send her to her room now!

I got up as soon as I could and I looked at Juliette , making her understand that she should do the same , and she did. As we were going to her room , Stephan grabbed my hand and whispered me :

-I hope you know what you are doing! I don't want history to repeat again!

As I heard that , I could feel my anger boiling inside of me , but I tried to stay calm.

-You shouldn't worry about me , it has nothing do to with you !