Three

||Zach's POV||

I walked into Kelsey and Daniels room, she was asleep, I don't know how but she was.

"Hey, Kelsey, wake up," ~I whispered shaking her awake lightly.

"Is Daniel awake yet?" ~She asked looking at me.

Hope filled her eyes but I had to tell her no.

"I can't go a week without seeing him," ~Kelsey said and I hugged her.

"I know you can't, don't worry," ~I said and held her tightly.

"Zach, what if he dies?" ~Kelsey asked worriedly.

"He won't die, come on its Daniel he will always put up a fight," ~Jonah said walking in.

"Can we go see him?" ~Kelsey asked and Naomi walked in.

"You said you'd go a week without seeing him," ~Naomi said with a sigh.

"Well I'm sorry but I want to make sure he's okay," ~Kelsey told her.

I sighed as Jonah took Naomi outside of her room.

"I just don't want you getting upset over how shit he looks!" ~Naomi said as I closed the door.

"Look at me," ~I said to her.

"I'm here for you, don't worry," ~I told her.

I know it's really stupid, but I kinda like Kelsey, Daniel loves her so much though and I'm not going to ruin that for him.

"Thanks, Zach," ~Kelsey says and smiled at me.

||Kelsey's POV||

Zach got into my shower as the boys were in the living room and Naomi was in her own shower.

Zach walked out wearing this.

I smiled at him as he allowed me to take a shower and dress

I washed the body, noticing the marks on my arms from when I cut last night.

I sighed, looking at the scars on my legs, hips, arms and stomach. I began to cry, sliding down the bathroom walls.

I finished washing and got out of the shower dressing into this.

"You're going with me," ~I told Zach and he nodded smiling.

I had to see Daniel just for a few hours and I'd be satisfied.

I grabbed my bag and walked over to the bedroom door. I suddenly fell to the ground in pain.

"What's wrong?" ~Zach asked ad I clenched my stomach tightly.

"Zach, if I tell you something you have to promise to not tell anyone," I~ told him and he nodded bending next to me.

I took his hands as he held them tightly.

"Before the crash, Daniel and I did it. And he got me pregnant, I only found out after the crash though." ~When I told him he smiled at me.

"Wait, you and Daniel are having a child?" ~He asked a huge smile on his face.

I nodded and he hugged me.

"I'm so happy for you," ~Zach said and I thanked him.

He helped me up as we headed out to my car, getting in and driving to the hospital.

Naomi and I had talked it out and she's allowing me to see Daniel whenever I want to.

We drive to the hospital and headed up to Daniels room. I opened the door and saw a note on the end of his bed.

Kelsey,

We had to head back home because of Anna, Tyler and Chris but we will be back to see Daniel soon.

Keri and Jeff xx

I smiled and placed the note down. Looking at Daniel. His head moved slightly, pulling the breathing tube out of his nose.

I quickly put it back in then took his hand.

"Come on Daniel, snap out of it. I need you." ~I whispered.