Rainbow dash

I woke up to find flutter shy still asleep naked in my bed. I got up to take a shower then I put some jeans and a rock n' roll shirt. I came out the bathroom to find flutter shy awake smiling at me I sat beside her and asked how was that for your first time  she said it was amazing and asked did she do good and I said she did awesome then she started to blush she got up to take a shower after a few minutes she came out. It's 6:30 time for school a.k.a hell. 

                    First period math

Luckily flutter shy and me are partners in every class and we are the only ones that sit in the back so no one can see us to my surprise as soon as we sat down flutter shy started rubbing my inner thigh. I started to tell her to stop but the teacher tells me to be quite. Flutter shy started to go further till she felt my middle. She unbuckled my pants and slipped her hand in my panties and I let out a quite moan so no one could hear it but flutter shy. She smiled and started teasing me I tried hard not to let out a moan. I asked the teacher could I go to the bathroom she said yeah. I'm walking down the hall to the bathroom when I got in there flutter shy came in and pushed me up against the wall kissing me and started to dry hump me. I'm just standing here thinking in my head wow flutter shy is really horny after her first time I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize she pull my pants down I snapped out of thought when I felt her finger entered me she was going fast I started to moan I pushed her away and said not here not now. She said OK In a sad tone I apologized to her and said I don't want to get  caught someone might tell the teacher or principal they might call my dad and tell him I was making out with a girl. She said it's OK with a tear in her eyes I said there's something I want to show you I took off my shirt and on my back there was a bruise that was turning purple she looked at me with fire in her eyes and hurt in her heart and asked who did it I said do you want to hear my life's story she said OK I said since I was 5 my dad always came home drunk I wasn't a problem to me till I was 6 he would come home and beat me yell at me till I fell unconscious and till this day he does the same flutter shy came to hug me I started crying she asked where was my mom I said she died when I was 4 we almost forgot that we were in school flutter shy called her mom to  pick us up and take us to her house. We went back to class our eyes were still red from crying.

                     40 minutes later

Flutter shy mom came to pick us up and in 20 minutes we were at her house me and flutter shy went up to her room and we laid on the bed cuddling I started to cry again. She kissed me hugging me tight she said it's okay I'll be here for you and she started singing "A Thousand Years"

                    A Thousand Years
The day we met frozen I held my  breath
Right from the start I'd know that I found
A home in my heart beats fast color and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died every day
waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have love you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this 
One step closer
I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have love you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all alone I believed
I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have love you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
One step closer
I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have love you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all alone I believed
I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have love you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more