Epilogue

Third Person's POV

Now Xavier is an employee one of the Five-star hotels, Feliz Hotel. He really loves his work so much.

He prayed."God Please guide me and send my guardian angel. Thankyou, Amen." And he smiled at the mirror and went outside the house.

He always rides at his car since he works at the hotel in 4 years. He earned so much for his life.

The traffic light went to red, so it means to stop. He took his phone and dialed a number.

"Hey, Is the manager asking for me?"  He started..

"No, He is not. So better be here after 9:00 am. We will wait for you, soon-to-be-manager. Haha!!"

"Hahaha, Im here at the highway, going there so wait for me okay?" And he ended the call. Exactly, after ending the call, the traffic light went to green color.

He started the engine and he is smiling.....(a/n: no reason lmao)

When he was about to turn left a truck bumped to his car.

*BBBOOOOGGGGSSHHHH*

His car turned upside down.

The blood keeps running at his face, many people surrounded both truck and him.

He onced opened his eyes because he can see a girl with a wings at her back coming near him. He cant clearly see the face because of the blury vission.

The girl kneeled down and looked at him. He is about to reach his hands to the girl when the girl touched his head and whispered:

"I miss you my love, come with me." After saying those words, Xavier passed away.

~The end of Book 2~

******************************

Hey Guyz! How was the Epilogue?! Tell me your thoughts!

Haha, Please dont hate me for killing Allyson and Xavier. Mwehehe.

Well, I Hope you liked it, so Vote and Comment!

So this is the end book 2! I hope you enjoyed reading my story.

See you again in another story peeps!

All rights Reserved ©2018

Author:

~kwintwinmeh