☆2☆

Sandra POV

I got up to see a squashed Hans laying under me as he hugged himself in pain.

"Thanks for breaking my fall." I said in a joking manner.

"Fuck you." He responded back. I chuckled. "Good to see my pain made you feel better." He said as he got up slowly.

Once he got up my eye level with me, he stare at me cheeks. I guess he saw the tears that stained all down my cheeks. I looked down in shame as he just studied my face.

"Are you ok?" He asked with all jokes aside. I didn't say anything. I didn't need to.

Hans pulled me into a hug and we stood there. I could feel as more tears left my eyes. Our moment was ruined by the same guy that was here before.

Hans then became defensive. Using one hand to block me while the other was put in a position showing that he was ready to attack.

"Who are you?" Hans said angrily still not moving from his stance.

"I'm sorry if I startled you. I was just looking for someone. I don't mean any harm to either of you." He said very calmly in a deep voice.

Hans didn't say anything but stare at him. He seemed a bit shocked.

As the guy moved closer to the light I could see him more clearly. He was tall but not that tall but still taller than me. He wasn't really buff but he looked like he worked out a bit, more average-sized. He had dark skin and short black dreads. It was hard to see most of his features but I saw the basics.

"What are you?" I asked through my now dried tears.

"What do you mean?" He said confused, but the look on his face showed that he knew exactly what I meant.

"You know what I mean," I said a little louder. A small smirk formed on his face.

"I guess I can get past such a mighty wolf and her little hybrid friend."

My mouth parted at his last comment. How did he know?

Hans POV

The guy stepped into the moonlight and what stood in from of me was a sight to behold.

The guy had seemed to be a bit taller than me and more buff. His skin was dark brown. He had short dreads but not really short. I saw the moonlight bounce off of his beautiful brown eyes.

I don't know what came over me but every part of me melted when I saw him.

"What are you?" Sandra said breaking me out of my trace.

"What do you mean?" He replied.

"You know what I mean." She retorted back a little louder. The cutest smirk formed on his face.

"I guess I can get past such a mighty wolf and her little hybrid friend."

I stood there in shock.

How did he know? I heard Sandra say through my head.

I don't know, I said back.

This meant bad news for us. I turned to Sandra who looked like she was ready to pounce.

"Don't worry I meant it when I said I wasn't here to cause harm. I'm just passing by."

We both just stared at him. I didn't know whether to believe him or not.

I don't think we should believe him,  Sandra said. She must have heard my thought.

We should just let him go tho. You don't want to make this a bigger deal then it needs to be. I said through thought not trying to start a fight.