The Taste of Each Page

As I stood in front of his bulk and humongous body, I trembled for I knew that this was my final battle. A normal soldier like me made no significance on this deadly mission. At the very least I lived a normal and avergae life, those memories kept flooding in my head. The night before, I had a dream. It was a bizzare and odd one. I saw someone, his eyes were covered in darkness, his hair was long and dark,he has blood all over his body. He approached me in the dream and said in a cold fearful voice,

" There's more to come."

I was scared. I responded " W-W-What, sir?"

The whole scenery changes and by the time, I remember myself falling in a black hole.

Before we get to the current situation, I'm going to tell you my past history.

My name is Damien. An average-height human with brown hair colour and dark eyes. The only thing I remember from my childhood is when I wandered around in a forest and got lost. The rest I cant seem to recall. The Third Kingdom, also known as Immesic, is where i lived in.

In total there are five kingdoms which resided in the following: The First Kingdom on the Center, Second Kingdom on the North, Third Kingdom on the East, Fourth Kingdom on the West and lastl y the Fifth Kingdom which is located on the southernmost part of this planet. A brief history is that due to an unknown reason the Fifth Kingdom cut its connections with all of nations and constructed a long and tall wall made out of diamond which are rare. Their King and its officials stopped attending global meetings and avoided trading resources.

They have been known as the most dangerous area to be in since most of the soldiers that was sent by other kingdoms never returned and those lucky ones returned with wounds, no arms or legs and mental traumatization. Good thing I wasnt picked to go there.

The military is made up of the Three Pillars: Patrols, Basic Soldiers, and Elite Soldiers. 

There was a reason why I joined this dangerous job AND THAT WAS TO KILL ALL THE TITANS!.

I WILL ANNHILATE THEM ALL. I'LL TEAR THEM LIMB TO LIMB. AND DESTROY ANY REAMINIGN EVIDENCE THAT THEY EVER EXIST. Okay pardon me for having an attitude of shouting when it comes to Titans but I hate them. My friends who were always by my side are named Armin and Kamisa.

**Due to some confusion by some readers I shall explain what a Titan is. Titans was copyrighted by the creator of this book from a real book called Dora: Modern Ponyfare. They are huge and muscular bodybuilders whom were so dedicated into lifting that they  lose their intelligence in return for unmeasurable height and power. But their dumb THOSE PIECE OF **** I WILL KILL THEM ALL** Warnng: not for children under influence of Dora for it might result in the destruction of their childhood. TEEHEE!!

As I was saying, I am proud of myself and I lied about having an average life but in honesty. Im too fabulous..

TOO BEE CONTEENWED.......

also that was the first chapter