Untitled Part 1

It was a sunny and warm day. My alarm clock rang, making me yawn. I got up and looked out the window. I searched for Adrian's mansion a few houses to the right and looked at it. I did the same thing every morning and yet, despite loving Adrian, I never managed to talk to him without babbling. I looked at the clock and let out a choked cry ... It was 7:59! One more minute and classes started! I stuffed my iPhone 5s in my pink bag and ran. 

 When I arrived at school I entered the Art and Design class while I apologized to my teacher for my delay. Blushing, I went to sit down, red as a tomato. Unfortunately, Tiki did not stop fluttering inside my pocket so I crashed into Adrian. I looked at him scared, trying to erase the stupid smile I had left after seeing  him. 

 -Are you okay, Marinette? 

 -Yes, .. s ... yes- I managed to babble. I felt the heat rise in me and I lowered my head as I walked towards my chair. I sat down and started taking notes. We had to interpret a scene between two characters: a boy and a girl and, naturally, I wanted to go with Adrian. I had everything ready: we where going to be 2 lovers who were reunited after a hard war .... I looked at him and, to the horror of my eyes, was talking to Chloe. They shook hands and went to a corner to prepare their scene. Cloe kept looking at me, her eyes defiant. That bitch! But how dare she! In the end, I was left without a partner since we are an odd class. I was relieved because I did not want to act any love scene with someone other than Adrian. 

 The groups started recording. Alya and Nino acted as king and queen of a country. I watched them for a long time until, stubbornly, I looked in Adrian's direction. 

 At that moment I was petrified. Chloe was sitting at a table, with a sexy position and, she was kissing Adrian. He ran his fingers through her hair as she laced her legs around his hip. They kept kissing, passionately and, Adrian ran his hands down Chloe's hip. Tears leaked from my eyes as I ran to the bathroom, on the verge of tears. I noticed how the blood left my head and, stumbling, I managed to get to the infirmary where I was sent home immediately.