Untitled Part 2

I woke up the next day, still with my eyes bloodshot from crying so much. Today I had stayed at home, with the excuse of seasickness and retching. I looked out the window, sobbing for my sad life.But something did not fit. Chloe had never been Adrián's favorite, and yet he had kissed her. Adrian had never loved Chloe with love, not even a little. But he had kissed her, and that could not be denied. I looked through the window, feeling sorry for myself when, a plan to recompose pieces of the puzzle occurred to me. I felt a pinch of guilt but do not let go of that.

 I waited for Adrian to return home, and I sneaked onto his balcony by the fire exit. Adrián was sitting on his bed, with his cell phone, laughing loudly. Then Chloe came in, with Nino. Chloe was dressed super sexy, with a shirt that left the uncovered half of her chest. Nino was holding onto a camera. He articulates something with his mouth, that I did not hear, naturally, and a group of filmmakers entered. There was everything, microphones, artificial lights, improvised stages ...The directors started recording and Chloe and Adrian started talking. Adrian held her hands, took her by the hair and kissed her. At first they were wild, but they were getting slower. He ran his hand gently through her hair, and she moaned with pleasure. I could not stand it anymore. I hid where I could not see them, poking my head from time to time to see what happened. Finally, all those people left, leaving Adrián alone.

 He went to the door that led to the balcony and I was petrified. He left without seeing me and leaned his elbows elegantly on the balcony. My heart was going a thousand times an hour. I could not stand that. It was disturbing. Then he looked at me. First delicately, then he got scared.

 -Ma ... Marinette- whispered to me. 

 -I ... I can explain everything- I said, on the verge of crying.