4

Y/N POV:
We walked out of the room and walked to the the living room.

"Well thank you for bringing me. I'm sorry for bothering you guys." I said as I bowed down.

"That's okay, no worries." Namjoon said with a smile.

"Do you want us to take us to your job?" Asked Yoongi.

"No no,that's okay. My job is really close from here. You guys should head home. Its getting late." I said while shaking my hands.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. Please take good care of yourselves." I said and smiled.

I looked at my mom and walked towards her.

"Mama, I'm going to work now. Please drink your medications and rest well." I said as I kissed her.

"You should take care of your health first." She said as she is holding my hands.

"I will. Goodnight ma." I said as I hugged her.

"See you later my princess." she said.

I grabbed my bag.

"Goodnight ma'am." Yoongi said.

"Rest well." The other guys said.

"Thank you guys, please take care of my daughter." she said while looked at them.

I slightly smiled.

" We will." Seokjin said while looking at me.

"We should start heading out." Jungkook said.

"Alright. Goodnight Ma'am." Jimin and Taehyung said.

"Goodnight." she said.

We all started to head out and I slightly closed the door.

"Have a goodnight. I hope we see each other soon." I said and bowed at them.

"Please take care of yourself. You need to rest." Jungkook said while looking at me.

"Hopefully that day will come." I said and smiled.

"Thank you for making this day a wonderful experience." I said.

"Your welcome." Taehyung said while smiling.

I looked at my watch. 9:20pm. Im dead. Im about to be late.

"I have to go. Goodbye." I said while waving my hand and running towards my job.

After 5 minutes running without stopping, I arrived to my job.

I stopped to catch my breath. I'm not late. Thank you legs for not dying on me today.

" Y/N, you're here." A voice said.

I looked up.

"Vel." I said and smiled.

"I missed my beautiful friend." She said as she hugged me.

"Let's go inside, the people are waiting." She said while she holded my hand and lead me to the bar.

When we entered, I see more people than usual.

Me and Vel walked towards our small room.

"Why is there a lot of people today?" I asked her while doing my makeup. She shrugged.

" I heard that there are going to be a lot of different groups of people." She said while putting on her mask.

"Okay." I said while putting a wig and changing my long sleeve shirt into a short sleeve shirt.

"Who's going to the stage first?" She asked.

"I'll go." I said while looking at her.

"You're the best." She said.

"Goodluck as always." She said while handing me my microphone. I nodded.

"And now performing on stage will be Rose." I heard.

I took a deep breath and started to walk towards the stage with a smile on my face.

This is going to be a good night.