Chapter 4

Sam's p.o.v.

"DO YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE. IF YOU KNOW ME THEN YOU KNOW MY DAD DIED IN A FIRE AND MY BROTHER JUST BEARLY GOT OUT ALIVE THEN MY MOTHER GOT ATTACKED BY SHIFTERS THEN MY BROTHER GOT INFECTED BY VAMPIRES. If you know me at all you know that this isn't a joke." Brianna snaps shouting at first then quiet but still angry. I feel bad but I was just trying to inform her about the whole thing.

"Um sorry." I whisper my head down not wanting to make her more upset.

"No Sam I'm sorry." She sighs and runs out the door.

"Shit." Dean sighs. We get up and run after her.

"Damn she's fast." I wheeze. Dean nods

"You realize she's an ex-hunter right?" Dean asks me. I nod. I run a little faster and I catch up to her

"Brianna wait." I sigh grabbing her arm. She screams in pain and falls to her knees. I drop her arm.

"I'm sorry are you ok?" I ask bending over to help her up. She squeals and crawls away from me.

"What?" I ask. She faints before she can answer. I run to her body and check her pulse and see blood flowing heavily from her nose. Dean runs over to help me with her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened to Brianna? Why did she scream when Sam touched her? How do the boys feel about having another hunter with them? What are their feelings about Brianna?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

409 reads. Thank you so much. 6 votes and comments and I will update the next part.