Public bathroom stalls

Am I the only that hates going to those public bathroom stalls !!!

I open the door and I see some runny green diarrhea like wtf did yuh, mama, not teach you how to flush the damn toilet don't show me your mutated shit show the damn doctor (*~*).

But moving on to the next stall oh goodie this one ain't even in the bowl like did you do extra time at the gym just to work your ass cheek muscles and shit on the damn seat cuz that takes a lot of effort to angle your behind. LIKE WTF!!

And when you do find a toilet there's no flipping toilet paper then you curse people off for wiping their ass cheeks on the damn wall but how the hell did a poop stain get on the fucking roof I swear some exorcist acrobatics shit is going on in their when no ones around.

But let's say you finally find a stall that doesn't look like someone just blew it up with some insane diarrhea and that so happens to have toilet paper and you go to wash your hands.

Look I have nothing against pipes 0-0 pipes are good soap is good too that way you can wash off those nasty germs right?

And I'm OK with those automatic pipes it just scares me when I'm done washing my hands and the water is still running so I just kinda stand in the bathroom begging it to turn off but when it does I accidentally activate it again and just have a meltdown while some random lady asks me if I'm ok. GOD DAMN IT NO IM NOT OK!!

Anyways but why on earth would you make the button ones the ones you push and it gives you A HALF A SECOND WATER like the time I press the button and let go the water is gone like why did you do that then I end having to wash one hand at a time 

@_@ Ayayi

Don't even get me started on that one time when the bathroom was empty and the janitor just left there was like 10 people in the restaurant so the bathroom was really clean YAY

Until I got stuck in there and no one came to rescue me so I had to use my height jump and throw myself over then I face planted on some ridiculously hard ROUGH tiles like HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD!!!  It was so traumatizing I just lay there reflecting on life until I could find the strength to get up.

Come to think of it maybe this just happens to me because bathrooms just don't seem to like me very much FUCK IT...