Biollante Reborn

Biollante Reborn

Location: okinawa,japan

Main EDA Base

Through the labs of okinawa research facilities was EDA base of operations, after G-force were disband for good, the EDA forces replacing the G-force. The EDA forces lead by general charles willams, has issue an order that all G-force asset will the taken for military purpose.

EDA forces were trying to recreated one of the monster that was destroyed by godzilla, the kaiju plant was called biollante and now the European forces were trying to recreated it using the sample from unknown plant from friendship games, godzilla DNA and zilla jr DNA. So far the test result came negative as no known result showing up yet.

Scientist 1: sir something just happen, our reading indicated something happen to the subject 7, its...its alive! sir subject seven is moving the plant is now rapidly growing!

On the cylinder, the seed or subject seven are now growing rapidly, but thanks to the EDA forces, the planted some sort of implant on the seed allowing them to control the plant with ease.

general: good work scientist, now the plant is growing in perfect condition ill say we should..field test it.

scientist 2: uhh..f-field test it? but im not even sure if the implant were working on subject seven sir.

general: no..not subject seven, called it..biollante, and your first order is to put this plant on the testing grounds see how performs.

The general leaves the two scientist alone until one of them decide to speak.

scientist 1: i think its a bad idea, we not even sure if the implant work on the plant.

scientist 2: its like we have a choice isnt it?

Two Weeks Later on...

Canterlot High

The girls were enjoying the routine day at school, while the dazzlings were staying at HEAT HQ, the mane six were listening the history of remnant by teacher ruby rose. What weird about their teacher is that whenever the class done, immediatly she dissapear in the blink of the eyes leaving a trail of...rose petals?, and also railey notice some weird object laying down of the teacher desk, and one time when railey was walking the hallway she caught teacher ruby rose using a weird cell phone, usually railey could ignore it but something in her guts tells her that their teacher is different. Upon her discriptions, she wears a red t-shirt with a rose symbols on it and she wearing a black jeans and wearing a black gloves on her right arm and she also wearing a red cape, unlike trixie this cape comes with a hood too, whenever railey was somewhere else walking she sometimes see her teacher ruby rose wearing a cape hoodie type thing on the streets, nobody to judge what she wearing.

ruby: annnnd that conclude the history of remnants!, dont forget to bring you assignments on two weeks.

railey: how interesthing hmm.

RD: *groans* great i hate this assignments!

AJ: sorry dash but ah better think to do this assignment rather get yerself a bad grades, uhh pinkie what you doing?

pinkie: ohh! my pinkie sense is tingling!

railey: pinkie what?

RD: pinkie sense, she always have this whenever something happen.

railey: nevermind, lets get back to the HQ, we finish that assignment as quick as possible, hopefully nothing bad can happen today right?

HEAT HQ later on