1

"Hey guys, how about change it to I wanna eat you, so girl just let me love you", I said looking at the guys and our manager. They looked at me in disgust. "Zion, are you crazy some of our fans are like 10", Brandon said. They all nodded their heads.

"But some of our fans, are our age too", I fired back. Listen Zion, I say no". Our music to suppose to support positivity, not eating a girl", Brandon said firmly. "That's not what PRETTYMUCH is about". If you wanna say things like that, go solo", Austin then added.

I was just at a loss for words. This wasn't even the first time we said something mildly inappropriate. Why were they acting like I wanted to curse in the song or something?

"Z, it's time to record your part of the song", our manager said to me. He handed me the lyrics that I wrote. I quickly looked over them and saw they were drastically changed.

"What happens to my lyrics", I said angrily. We made a few tweaks, some of the things were you saying were appreciated by the Label", Nick said silently.

"THE LYRICS WEREN'T EVEN INAPPROPRIATE", I yelled angrily. Why is everything I do such a problem with you all"?!

"Austin says 'take it deeper than the ocean' and is praised for it". I say something that's not even that bad, and now I'm getting my lyrics changed"?

"I'm out of here", I said throwing the assigned lyrics on the floor. I ran out of the studio and got into our assigned Uber. "Where to", he said to me quietly seeing my expression. "The bar", I mumbled.

"But sir, your not-

"YOU WORK FOR ME"! TAKE ME TO THE BAR OR I'LL HAVE YOU FIRED"!

He stepped on the gas as quickly as he could. No words were said on that car ride. He had a very scared expression, while my beings were popping out from anger.

When we were there, I jumped out of the car where the line was surprisingly not long. In fact, I was the only one on line. "ID sir", he said holding his hand out.

I handed him my fake ID I used many times before. He smiled. "Enjoy yourself", he said opening the hooks.

When I walked in, it was a packed house. People dancing on the little mini stage they had, and people drinking everywhere. When I'd go to the bar, it was always me and my bro Michael.

I was alone this time. I walked over to the bartender and she smiled.

"What can I get ya, hot stuff"?

"Give me the strongest thing you got", I said plopping down in front of her. I watched her as she did her magic.

(A/N: I do not recommend underage drinking. It was just for the story idea. Please, do not underage drink.)

She handed me two tall glasses. "This ones on me", she said grinning on me. I smiled back.

"Thanks babe", I said to her as I took a sip of the mysterious drink. Woah. When I say strong, that drink was strong.

I felt boozed  after the first sip.

"Keep goin cutie", she said to me. She was only encouragement. I downed the drink in under 2 seconds. I drank the other one she gave me too.

Just then, Michael, and the boys from PRETTYMUCH, along with the police were right by my side.