Time to Introduce Rox...

Sean's Pov

so I woke up...... In a room with a girl next to me....who is she? she woke up, "Ugh....my head," she said, Oh that's right...that's Roxie, "How is ya feeling?" I asked her, "Sick...Sean, am I right?" she asked me, I nodded, we kissed.

"I need a shower....ugh..." I said I'm so glad I bought a bag with extra clothes, "Go ahead, stud" she said smiling, "I do have a name hot stuff" I said smiling, "I know you do, but I like the nickname" she said, "Wanna join me?" I asked her, she smiled, "Sure, Stud, by the way, are you single?" she asked me, "Yeah, I am, and yes I would love for you to go out with me, Rox," I said

we got in the shower, "So you going back to the bus today stud?" she asked me, I nodded, "But I'd love you to come with me, Hotstuff" I said smiling, "Really?" she asked me, I nodded, "My beautiful rocker girl..." I said kissing her.

so I got changed...

"Very Nice, babes," she said smiling, she got changed too

"Damn, baby, you look amazing," I said smiling, I pulled her in for a hug, she packed a bag, and we left, "come on hot stuff time to introduce you to my band," I said to her, we got in her Nissan beater, and to the tour bus.

"TJ!" I called, he came out, "Damn....this is the skimpy girl?" he asked her, "My name is Roxie, dude, I'm his girl," she said, kissing my cheek, "Fucking hell dude she's hot!" Jase said, "Jason, hands off man, she's mine!"I said to him, "Wait...I have an Idea" she said.

"Babes...No....god...!" I said, she smirked, "HECK YES!" TJ and Jase got on the bus, "What have we created?" I asked her, "Just please your friends, for me?" she asked, "Come on Hot stuff," I said winking.

we got to the room and they'd already set up.... "remember boys...she's my girlfriend" I said, "we know!" they said, so she kissed me, we fucked..... "god damn...she's good" TJ said.

"I know right...come on let's get cleaned up and on the road shall we?" I said, she got changed, and we cleaned up...

venue...