25

The Day After Summerslam
------------------------------------
"Oh my gosh!" I scream out from the bathroom. Finn runs over to me, his face was scared. "What's wrong? What happened?!" he says, stepping next to me. "Oh, sorry. I kinda dropped my mascara in the sink," I say, groaning a bit. "Tess, really? I thought something else happened," Finn says, rolling his eyes. I look at him and smile. "You know you love me," I say, pecking his lips. "Yeah, yeah," he says with a smile before walking out the bathroom.

"How do I look?" I say, twirling in the romper I bought. Finn whistles and gets up, walking towards me. "Very hot and pretty much a champion," he says, wrapping the titles around my waist before kissing my forehead. "Let's go," Finn says, grabbing my purse and the suitcases. I grab Finn's title and walk out behind him.

***
"Look at the star couple," Karl says, looking at us. I roll my eyes and look at him. "If you and Gallows would have the tag titles, we would have an elite faction," I say to him. Finn stifles a laugh and hugs Karl and Luke. "Hey, hey. Don't worry, we will become elite. You just wait," Luke says, looking at me. "Okay, I'm gonna go change. I'll see you soon," I say to Finn before walking off to the locker rooms.

As I'm walking to the locker rooms, I spot Seth and Roman. I wave at Roman and see Seth smile at me. "Hey Tess," Seth mumbles, giving me a small wave. I smile at him and walk inside the locker room. "Its the champ," Sasha says. I smile at her and hug her. "Are you ready to tag team with me tonight?" I say, grabbing my overalls and crop top. "Ugh, duh," Sasha says, laughing a bit.

I set down my title in my suitcase before walking to the bathroom area to change. I quickly change and walk out, sitting down on a chair to wrap up my arm. "Tess, Seth wants to talk to you," Bayley says to me when she walks in. I look at her and nod before walking out. "What's up?" I say to Seth. "I'm sorry to bother you. I just needed to talk to you," he says, crossing his arms. "And it would be about?" I ask. Last time Seth and I had a chat, he ended up kissing me and ruining things a bit with Finn.

"I want to be friends. I know it will be hard letting you go but I want you still in my life," he says. I look at him and look down at my shoes. "I have to think about it. Give me till after RAW and I'll let you know?" I say to him. Seth nods and walks off. I take a deep breathe and go back into the locker room. I open the door and see Bayley, Sasha, and Alexa near the door.

"Nosey bodies," I say, laughing at them. "Sorry, we were looking for um
my earrings," Bayley says. "Hun, you don't have earrings," I say to her. Bayley snaps her fingers and scurries away from me. I shake my head and laugh, sitting down by my belt.

***
I walk to gorilla and sit next to Sasha. "So, how many times did you change your entrance now?" Sasha says, laughing at me. "This is gonna be my third time," I say, laughing a bit. Sasha shakes her head. We watch Finn and Roman go out, talking about the title.

"Tess, I know he's your brother and I'm married but your brother is really hot," Sasha says. I look at her, busting out laughing. "Sasha, really?" I say to her. "I'm being serious," she says, laying her head down on my shoulder. "A boss and a dog," I say, patting her head.

We watch Finn and Roman go at it for a bit till we notice Alexa and Mickie walk by and walk out. "Great," Sasha mumbles under her breathe. "Boys, boys. No one really cares about your match last night. To be quite frank, since when did we even have that title? Brock always had it away," Alexa says, looking at Mickie before walking down to the ring. "Alexa, why do-" Roman starts but she cuts him off. "No, no. I'm talking," she says, laughing a bit.

"Now, if I remember correctly. Tessa is your sister and your girlfriend," Alexa says, pointing at Roman and then Finn. "Yes and you are the one that lost your title against her.Anything else you wanna point out?" Finn says, pointing down at her waist. Alexa smirks at Finn before walking closer to him and smacking him across the face.

"You probably should NOT have done that," Roman says to Alexa. Hunter motions Sasha and I to go out. I grab a mic, going out when my music hits."Alexa, do you ever learn? Cause clearly, you don't" I say, pointing at her. "If you want me, you could have just called me out instead of slapping people. That's usually my job," I say, looking at Finn.

"Yeah, yeah. Just give me back my title and we will be perfectly fine," Alexa says. I look at Sasha before laughing. "Alexa, why don't you make me give it back?" I say as Sasha and I walk down the ramp to the ring. We slide in and nudge Roman and Finn out. Alexa and Mickie get in our face before laughing and walking out the ring. I scoff and motion Finn and Roman in. Roman lifts up Sasha's arm and then Finn lifts mine up.

Champion club only, ladies