Mario Kart

A/N: Once more applause for my beta rainbowsraging!

“Fuck, Scott, again?!”

Mark isn't someone who tends to curse easily, but somehow Mario Kart has always had that effect on him. Especially if there is just the hint of a rainbow, no matter how much he loves the symbol in a different context. Mason smiles when he comes into the living room and decides to spice up the game between his boys just a little more.

“What about a challenge to make things a little more interesting?” Mason asks and steps behind the couch where they are sitting side by side, putting his head between theirs. Both turn slightly but their eyes are still trained on the screen.

“The loser has to give the winner a nice, long, sensual blow job while I'm fucking the loser’s brains out? Full submission to both of us?” Mason suggests with a low, seductive voice.

“Accepted!” both of them answer immediately and start a new game while Mason goes to the kitchen to get a few drinks.

After a few minutes he has to chuckle because he can hear Mark's voice in the kitchen. “Honestly Scott, you didn't notice you’ve been driving backwards? Seriously?” He asks, half surprised and half amused.

Well, it seems Mason picked the right challenge. He would never underrate Scott's eagerness to suck a dick and get fucked, especially if he's forced to. Mason knows his boys just too well.

I'm not sure if I should write an entire chapter for "All good things" out of this snippet. What do you think?