1- Skater Boy

"he was a skater boy,
she said, 'see you later boy!'"

"he was a skater boy,           she said, 'see you later boy!'"

   finn wolfhard. the typical punk, skater, bad boy. every girl wanted him. y/n y/l/n. the typical nerdy, perfectionist, ballet girl. she kept her nose in the books, and all she cared about was dancing.
    they've been going to the same school since first grade. you could call them friends. now, freshmen in high school, finn and y/n both went through drastic puberty changes. their body features changing like no other.
    finn has been crushing on y/n since the eight grade, but y/n was too oblivious to realize. but little did finn know, y/n was crushing on him, too.
    after ballet class, y/n decided to tell her best friends lilia and maddie. they did not like the idea of y/n crushing on finn. they said he was a wannabe punk boy, with baggy clothes, and that she could do so much better. y/n decided that her friends were right, so she cut him off.
    one day, walking home from school, she passed the skate park, where she knew finn would be. finn had just did a cool skateboard trick, and saw the love of his life. he skated towards her with a huge smirk.

"hey, y/n/n." he said, kicking his skateboard up and holding it with one hand.

    y/n rolled her eyes, trying her hardest not to blush in front of her long term crush.

no. no crush. he's just a punk wannabe with baggy clothes. you can do way better. y/n thought to herself.

    finn decided today was the day he was going to ask y/n out. he walked in front of her and stopped her in her tracks.

"y/n, do you wanna go out sometime?" he asked, biting his lip in nervousness.

    on the inside y/n was dying, but then she remembered that he's not good enough for her. y/n quickly put on a mean face.

"goodbye, skater boy." she said, walking right past him.

they haven't talked since.

[ 5 years later ]

   long time jump, but y/n has a baby boy named noah. she got knocked up at a party last year, and her baby daddy left her after she told him she was pregnant.
    on a saturday night, y/n was rocking noah in her arms as she was bottle feeding him. she walked into the living room, and turned on the tv. suddenly, a familiar head of curls caught her eyes.

"skater boy?" she said aloud.

    y/n quickly put noah on his play mat, and picked up her phone. she dialed lilia's number and hoped that she was going to answer.

"hello." lilia said.

"guess who is on my tv playing the guitar!" she exclaimed, still shocked.

"who?" lilia asked.

"skater boy also known as finn wolfhard."

"oh, i already know. maddie and i have tickets to his concert tomorrow night. wanna come?" lilia said.

y/n hesitated. "...uh sure."

[ sunday night ]

   sunday comes along. lilia, maddie, and y/n are at finn's concert. they managed to score front row seats. as the lights start to dim down, she sees the head of curls she always loved. finn.

why did i ever turn finn down, again? y/n thought.

    now, finn is on stage. playing his guitar like his life depended on it. y/n looks at him, with sad eyes, realizing that she made a huge mistake 5 years ago.

THE END

-

AUTHORS NOTE

my first imagine! hope you guys enjoyed. i really love this song, so i decided to make an imagine about it. :)