♪-Help Changkyun!-♪

Changkyun cringed at all the horrible memories that Jinwoo brought to him.

"...aha so how have you been.." Changkyun awkwardly asked.
"Good!! How about you!" Jinwoo asked.

Changkyun just awkwardly put a thumbs up and awkwardly smiled. He quickly turned around and talked to his other partners.

-

Jinwoo POV

THAT ASSHOLE  he's avoiding me because he's guilty!!

I have to get revenge TONIGHT

-
"So changkyun wanna come over tonight, I'm having a party!" Jinwoo asked.
"Oh no it's fine, I'm busy tonight."
"Awww to bad, my friend said she invited her boyfriend Jooheon and said she wanted to meet you, he says you are a close friend." Jinwoo acted innocent.
"ACTUALLY I'll come....."

-

After school Changkyun and Jinwoo walked over to Jonwoos home and chilled. After 5 mintes Jinwoo said he would use the bathroom but ended up taking so long Changkyun fell asleep.

An hour later Changkyun woke up and tried to move. It was really dark, and it felt like his hands were tied up. He started to scream and cry for help.

He heard a click which sounded like a door was opening. He started to panic, did Jinwoo do this!

"So, how does it feel to be locked up!" Jinwoo shouted.
Changkyun just started to cry, he wanted to go home to his brother, his best friend, and his boyfriend.
Jinwoo kicker Changkyun and took off whatever was covering Changkyuns eyes.

Changkyun was tied to Jinwoos bed. He squirmed around but Jinwoo jumped on top of him. Changkyun felt really sick, and more than scared.

Jinwoo smirked.

"You look pretty ugly when you are scared.." he brought his face to Changkyuns neck and started to lick and bite Changkyun. Changkyun tried to get Jinwoo off him, but he couldn't do anything when he was tied up.

Changkyun couldn't make any noise, he was so scared for his life.

Tears rushed down Changkyuns cheeks as he saw jinwoo rip his clothes off. He tried his hardest to untie himself.

All he wanted was Jooheon.

Jinwoo evilly smiled and stripped himself of his clothes. His brought his hands down to Changkyuns member and stroked it. Changkyun squirmed and attempted to loosen the ropes but he was tied.

Changkyun started sobbing, and Jinwoo was getting angry.

"Shhhhj Changkyun, I will make you feel good, like how I did when we were younger!" Jinwoo grinded on to Changkyun and Changkyun sobbed louder.

All the bad memories, all the cause of his insecurities and depression is because of jinwoo.

Changkyun cut his wrists because of jinwoo, he felt ugly because of jinwoo, he had regrets because of jinwoo, Jinwoo was the devil for Changkyun.