Declamation piece:

I'm Princess but I'm not a Princess

La. La. La. La. La. La. Baby, baby, baby,? Ahahaha. How are you my baby, are you ok???! Are you hungry???!  Hmmmm. I love you... I miss you.... I love you my baby. Huh? baby look at them. They are staring at me. Haha I know that it is because I am pretty, right?  Haha but why are they wispering to each other? Why are they laughing ? What's wrong with them? La la la la la la la. Humm? Baby, why are they laughing, am I that funny? Baby, I'm scared. Baby, I'm scared. Huhuhu. Baby, I'm really scared. . . .......Hmm? what did you say my baby, I shouldn't be scared?... Yes  I am not weak. I am not weak. Princess is not weak. Princess is strong. I am strong.!!!!!
You!!! Why are you staring at me!!!? Why are you laughing??!! Am I that funny??! Why are laughing at me??! You,!!  What did you wispered? That I am crazy??! That I am ugly??! That I don't have food and money???!! I know that you are referring to me.!!! Why are you laughing??!
Did you know, I have friends too. I have friends but that was before. My friends are very funny, that's why we are always happy. We promise to each other that we will help one another. In any problem in life, and other problems we would encounter. But from now,  when I ask help to them, they are not interested with me.!!! They always run away from me. I always ask help to them but they always refuse me! Why???!!! They're thinking that I am crazy!! Do I look like crazy,??! Or do you think that I'm crazy??!! No!!! I am not crazy!!! I am not crazy!!! I am only lonely. Do you know me?!! Do you know my family?!! Do you know my story?!!
Well, I have  a happy family.  I can say that we are one of the perfect family. My mother and father love each other.... They are very sweet and promised that they would love each other forever. They have a little son and a lovely daughter. One day, we stroll at the park. We are about to enjoy and play. My mother and brother are on the swing, father and I are on the slides. After few minutes, my brother ask me to play on the ground. So we run ....  and run.... and run..... and run..... and run..... But suddenly, I feel like I'm tired? I feel like I'm very tired,? I feel like I can't breathe? I feel like I cannot breathe.?  I feel... I feel.. And I ...... And I'm fainted.
I was awakened by the voice of the doctor saying " I'm sorry Mrs. And Mr. Your daughter have a cancer. She has a weak lungs and small dots in her heart. She need to be confined and undergo the operation" while the doctor saying those words, I can feel that I am weak and like I didn't eat for a week. I feel like I'm dying. "Doc? Should be confined? Undergo the operation? But for now, we don't have money yet. We maybe come back when we have one" my mother said. "I will be prank to you Mrs. . Your daughter really needs the  operation. If she hasn't been operated, she might be die. She is very weak from now..."  The doctor hasn't been  finished in his words but father stop him by telling  "Okay Doc. Do  your best and everything for my child to live. And we will do our best to  pay for the bills. But it takes time for we to pay. Can you please wait.?"
"It's okay Mr. I also want to help your daughter" that was the last words I heard before asleep. My mother and father became lonely for my condition. For me to live, my mother decided to go abroad. After few years, my operation has been successful. My mother also paid the bills in the hospital. It was  more than a million but my mother has fully paid it in a year. I was very excited when my mother call us that she will be at home in 3 hours. While we are preparing to go at the airport I am more surprise that my mother was  standing outside our house. She was with an old man. He looks like a foreigner but I don't care about him from now. I miss my mother so much so I run close to her and embrace her with her bags. "Mother, I really miss you.  You surprise me more this time. I really miss you mom."  "I really miss you too my Princess. I'm happy that you're  okay now." My mother said while tears in her eyes was starting to flow. "Umm., Mother, who is he? Why was that  he was with you?" " My Princess,,.. he is your uncle Jun and he  will be living here with us from now,." My mother said like she was not sure. "Umm, why mother, is uncle Jun doesn't have a family?" I questioned. "No my Princess...... Your uncle Jun will be living with us because..... because ..... because ..... " "Because why mother,? say it I'm listeni..." I didn't finish the words I would like to say because my mother stop me saying...."Because your uncle Jun and I are lovers... He will be living with us because we love each other.." I don't want to hear more words that my mother want to say so I stop her. "Haha no mother, you're joking right? Haha mother, that was not a funny joke." Even I am so mad, I pretend I'm not. "But my Princess,,, I'm serious he was here because we will live together" "No mother,!!! stop talking nonsense.!! You don't love that old bastard!! Father is here he was your husband. And you love each other. Father is the one and only you love.!!!  I shouted to my mother and tears are starting to come down to my eyes. "But my Princess?..." "No!!! If you are really serious, then you should choose.!! Me and your family, or that old Bastard at your side.??!!You better choose us mother!!" "My Princess, you know how much I love you, You know how much I care for you, I will do anything and everything  for you to become happy... But I'm choosing your uncle Jun. I really love him that much. I can't live anymore without him. Someday you will understand me my Princess"
What,? Understand her??!!! Listening to those words makes my heart breaks like Goku turns into super sayan and punch my heart repeatedly. I can also imagine the words she say was in the highest volume of our radio. It always play in my mind and ears. "Mother?" The only word I answered to my mother. I can say that the waters in my eyes is continuously dropping because in the words I heard. "No mother, no!!!! Mother, say it that you're only joking. Say it and everything will be fine okay? Mother say it now, you are only joking. Please say it now mother. I'm begging you mother please......" My tears continuously to drop and I can't stop it.. I realized that I should be mad at my mother because on what did she do. " Haha now mother, If you're choosing  that old bastard, you must be get out of my sight!!! You don't deserve to be my mother anymore. You better go away. You better get lost!!!!!! I hate you now mother, I hate you now!!!!!!! I shout it so she can feel that I'm really mad at her. My mother started to get her things and go with the old man. I am very angry  at her. I wish she didn't come back for not this stupid things happened. When  I saw they were gone, the words I can hear was "Mother please don't leave us.... Mother don't leave us..... Mother!!!!!" The words always comes out to my mouth.
I found my self crying beside the straight light. It was 9:00 in the evening and I'm sure that my  father is looking for me. Suddenly, I heard a loud  voice coming from the other side of the way. I heard it was "My Princess,,,...! My  Princess,,,...! My Princess...! Where are you my Princess???!!" I'm 100%  sure that it was my father. I lift my head to see him but I was shocked that he was lying on the floor.!!! I stand up and run near him and I saw his face full of running down bloods. My father is showering in  his own bloods.!!! He was hit by the truck. I don't know what to do. I can't Imagine myself in how it looks like. I don't know  how would I run my father to the hospital. I'm really worried about him. What would I do now!!!!! "My Princess,.. uhuj! Uhuj! My Princess, please take care of your self and to your brother. Uhuj! Please study hard and be a teacher someday. Please don't fight if I would die now. Please forgive others and always pray. GOD will not abandon you. Be a good girl and I love you very much. My Princess, I ... I.... Lo... Love y...you." Listening to my father's words makes my heart breaks a hundred million times than my mother's words  when she left us. I would say now that I will be fainted again because my father was already died . I can't Imagine my self having no mother and father. I don't have now a happy family and that is why I am like this.
"Father, wake up. Fatheeer,!!! Father don't die. Please father... Father I would be crazy if you die, father pleeeeease,... don't die FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
That was the last words I'd say that day.
Now, you already know my story.???!!! You already know my family. !!!!!?Do you still thinking that I am crazy????!!!!! Do you still laugh me???? Do you still bully me?.
The last words I would say,  I am not crazy, I am only lonely for what happened to my life and family.  I'm Princess but I am not a Princess. My name was only Princess but I am not a Princess👑   I am not crazy, I am only lonely for what happened to my family. So now, I wish you're not thinking that I am crazy, because I am not crazy.. I am not crazy..:(

                                     by:  @zinahpotz

IAMPRINCESSBUTIAMNOTAPRINCESS.All Rights Reserved ©2018.@zinahpotz.