3

Hey guys -:) Its me WinterNi back with another, DUMB FANFIC MOMENTS! So I was looking on wattpad (typical) and I saw that 100 people has read this story which is amazing! So thank you so much! I wish I could update like a lot but I can't since I have school, now all of you US people don't have school since the summer break but if you're from the UK like me you pretty much stuck in hell until July the something. For me July the 18th (crying inside) -:( . Enjoy the gif on the side -;) .So yeah, since this is getting pretty long here is the chapter or something like that. 

3, 2, 1 lets get started -;)

xoxoxox

WinterNi

-----

How Liam is always to one to be like "You shouldn't be drinking." "Oh you shouldn't be party." Or something like that

Like bitch I'm 100% Liam isn't some 80 year old.

How Eleanor or Daniella or Perrie has be become BFF with the main girl in the fanfic

Like don't they anything else to do like hang out with their boyfriends or friends. Nope

How for example a girl called Aaliyah was dating Niall and they're talking and fans are behind them, the fans are always so chilled like "Oh Aaliyah and Niall are talking they're so cute."

      Bitch no! Are you sure you have the correct fandom in the story??

When this happens in a story

"Hi." "Hey." "How are you?" "I'm great what about you?" "Not good Harry broke up with me." "How come he broke up with you." "He saw me kissing some guy from the Wanted." "Okay I'm sure you will get him back." "You actual think so?" "Yeah I do." "Anyway I have to go." "Okay bye love." "Bye."

Like who the fuck is talking to each other?!

As me and Harry made out I pulled then his jeans

First of all how can you muiltask like that?! Second of all you can't pulled his jeans down... I'm 500% sure he paints his legs

"Louis look at this present I bought you." I said. I took my hands off his eyes and he screamed. I knew he was going to like it. It was a life size carrot!  

Just leave... i'm not joking just leave I'm tired of your bullshit... BYE!

How the girl goes to college and she always bunks her lesson and she still passes with an A

Love, I don't want to be a dickhead but that's not how college is like

Author be like; "Oh I have no idea what to write about in this chapter why don't I just write 10 pages about the clothes she is wearing and then 15 pages about what she orders from StarBucks."

How Nandos and Starbucks is the only thing that exists in London in fanfics. 

I'm pretty sure that there is more to London to that 

Harry; Sleeps with 5850395 girls, never ends up getting STD's

Bitch be realistic !

Sits next to Liam

Gets Pregnant 

Same ..

I Could taste Harry's anger

Last time I check you can't taste emotions

----

So this is the third part -:) Vote this chapter if you enjoyed it. Make sure to follow me on twitter @RickianTwerks, you can follow me on here if you want. 

Peace

Love

And

Stay Anti-social

xoxoxox WinterNi