"Hey, uh we need to go on a date!like pronto!" I roll my eyes,boys, "sure whatever Jaylin" I muttered and hunged up.I walk into my small closet and grab a jean overalls,black crop top,and boots.I place the clothes in the bed and walked into the bathroom,I had drool marks from when I was laying sideways and watching Stranger things,My bun messy,and almost visible circles under my eyes.

I then shower,I run lotion on my body and put on the outfit,I let my silver ish blue ish hair down and walk out of the room.I run downstairs and eat toast with jelly rubbed on top of it,I take a huge bite when I hear a car honk,I walk out of the house after I pick the door and get in the car "so where are we going?" i ask Jeaden. "Probably a buffet?" he questioned,I nodded my head and laid my head on the window frame as Balckbear played in the radio. -you haven't been the same Since you got a new man,changed your hair Started spending his money-"i start singing along "tell me how did you get your codependent girl All of his money Justify your independence girl Tell me how you cope with it-" Jeaden starts singing along too.

And yea we sang along to the song!
~
"Wow!" i say as we walk in a buffet, "Table for two,Jeaden Lieberher?" Jeaden asked,the young girl but your lip as she stated at him "right this way da-"she walked to a table "thank you,now "Jeaden said  "leave will you?" He pushed in the chair i sat on and sat at the chair across from me.I smile at him "thanks"I mutter and blush a light shade of pink

~
" Jeaden!look at this!seventy fucking five!only for a few prices of pizza,fries, chocolate covered strawberry,and I've cream!? "I whispered yelled," it's okay,I don't care"he said and paid the dollars, "let's go"I stood up and we left.