Chapter 26 "Just Thinking"

Cameron's pov*

Right now we are on our way to drop Mandy off and then go back to my house to grab a bathing suit. We decided were going to go swimming in Mandy's pool for a few.

"We'll be over in ten" i said as she got out of the car.

"Okay!" She smiled and walked into her house.

"So Nash, you and Mandy?" I asked as i pulled out of the driveway.

"I mean yeah i like her and all but i think she still has feelings for you, and honestly bro, you deserve a second chance" he replied. I smiled.

"I mean i want another chance but if you guys end up dating you better treat her right. I don't want to have to beat your ass" i added while he laughed.

"I would never hurt Mandy, don't worry about that" he said.

-

We arrived at Mandy's for the third time today and got out of the car.

Nash ran in while I told him I had to call someone on the phone and I'll be in, in a few.

I don't really have to call someone I just had to think. I mean I really like Mandy I mean I love her. But if I loved her would I help her and my bestfriend get in a relationship with eachother?

Mandy's POV*

I heard a knock on the door and yelled come in. I saw Nash walk in and I ran over to him and gave him a hug.

"Where's Cam?" I asked.

"On the phone in the car" Nash responded.

"Of course, when is he not on his phone" I laughed and then we walked out back.

I went and grabbed three towels and set them down on each chair. I then went and sat in my chair and started putting tanning oil on.

"Your not going to be one of those boring girls that don't even go in the water, are you?" Nash said coming over and sitting by me.

"I want to tan ok?" I laughed and he smirked.

"Whatever" he went and jumped in the pool and water got all over me.

"You are such a dick!" I joked and wiped off my body.

After a little while I got worried about Cam and Nash was on the phone with Carter so I told Nash I was going to check on Cameron.

"Alright" Nash replied as I walked around the house to the front.

"Cameron Dallas what is wrong?" I smiled as he rolled down his window.

"Nothing, just thinking" he replied not looking at me.

"whatcha thinking about?" I asked.

"You and I" he smirked.

"What about us?" I asked being nosy.

"Nothing, go hang out with Nash, he's only down for a few days. I'm gonna go home." he replied rolling up the window.

"HEY!" I yelled and hit the window.

I quickly ran over to the passenger side and jumped in the car.

"not without me" I smirked.

"get out Mandy" he said.

"we need to talk" I said back.

"can we do it later tonight?" he asked.

"Yeah come over when Nash is asleep" I said before hopping out of the car and running full speed to the back yard an did a cannon ball into the pool.

"That's my girl" Nash said jumping in next to me.

-

Nash went back to cams about an hour ago and I took a shower. After I got out I texted matt.

To : Matty😍 -

FaceTime? I need someone to talk to

From : Matty😍 -

Yeah I'm almost home I'll call you in a few.

Matt is the only person that I can actually talk to about my problems. He's always been there for me, and he always will. I know that he can help me out with my decision.

- 30 minutes later -

"Hey Mandy!" Matt smiled.

"Hey Matty!" I smiled back.

"I miss you!" he made a sad face.

"I miss you more! Come to Cali and fly with us to Washington DC"

"I'll talk to my mom when we get off, what do ya need help with girlll" matt asked.

"I'm torn between cam and nash" I said.

"I thought you said you were over cam?" Matt asked.

"I lied. I really want to give him a second chance but then I feel bad for Nash"

"Tell him that" matt said.

"Nash is a good guy, he deserves someone good" I added.

"Well talk to cam, and then talk to nash and then let me know what happens" matt replied.

"Dinner is ready!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"I have to go but let me know if you can come to Cali, you can stay here we have guest rooms" I said.

"Love you!" I added before clicking the 'end call' button.