The Beginning

Ninth grade: November

It started when Allison was in ninth grade. She was walking home with her friend when she noticed her Aunt Chloe's truck in the driveway. As suspected her Aunt Chloe's boyfriend, Jake, was there with his son and another boy.

When she asked for his name he ran and when he stopped, it was time to leave. A week later her and her friend walked outside talking about the mysterious boy they met. When they turned around, sitting there in the dark was the boy. They had tried to get him to answer some questions but he kept dodging them.

When she went back to her aunt's house she had asked her aunt's boyfriend's son about him and found out his name was Hayden.
She couldn't deny he was cute but she had someone else in mind and didn't pay that much attention.

Ninth Grade:March

When Allison went back to her Aunt Chloe's house, she had already been there for at least a week when she heard a voice that didn't sound like her cousin, Tanner or Jake's son, Blake, so when she went to her cousin's room, she had found another boy.

"Oh my God!" the other boy said.

"Who's that?" Allison said at the same time.

"Allison, you remember Hayden." Blake introduced.

"Oh yeah." She then remembered that just a month ago she had went to his house with her Aunt Chloe and Tanner, but he wasn't there.

"I went to your house recently, it's not that bad if you get over the smallness and the fish in the bathroom." Allison said with a smirk.

"Oh you saw those?" He cursed him self for blushing.

"Kinda hard to miss." She had said, her smirk growing.

After that she had fun with him and the guys, all night. Nothing inappropriate just chill fun.

When he left the next day, her Aunt had come into the room to tell her something.

"Be careful around Hayden, he's bad news." Her Aunt had warned her.

" It's alright, it was just a bit of harmless flirting, he is still stuck in the friend zone." She had said sleepily.

"I'm just letting you know." With that her Aunt left the room.

When she went back home it was impossible to sleep and she always felt like she had just gotten out of the garbage, and she didn't know why. Then she realized, everytime she would close her eyes she would see his face.

When she went back, she was talking to her Aunt and then she said something that surprised me.

" You do know both Hayden and Blake like you right?" She blurted.

That one little sentence started it all.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

This is a story that I'm hoping people will like, it might not be the best but it is a true story so real life sucks but I'm telling you everything that happened.

It will be completely written the way it happened but when it gets further into it it won't be a complete true story but it's bits and pieces of it.

The names and everything is changed but this is exactly what happened.

Vote! Comment!ENJOY!

Bye
        -Alyssa