ur mom

hi. you're probably wondering who i am. well i'm here to tell you. i bore from the womb. i had sex with your dad. ur moms a hoe btw. wait that's me. i'm a hoe.

i won't hesitate. this bitch empty— yeet.  wtf is up kyle. mother trucker dude that hurt like a butt cheek on a stick. i do that. can i get a waffle? can i please get a waffle? what up i'm jared. i'm 19 and i never ducking learned how to read. and there i was kissing david in the kitchen. you spilled lipstick? i'm my my my my what? you spilled lipstick in my white valentino bag?! it's frickin bats! hurricane katrina? more like hurricane tortilla. hey i'm lesbian. i thought you were american?  american=lesbian? illuminati? wtf richard? is that a weed? whoever threw that paper your moms a hoe. i wanna be a cowboy baby. two bros chilling in a hot tub five feet apart because they're not gay. go to dell taco. they got this new thing called— fresha— FRESHAVACDO.  hi welcome to chili's. there's only one thing worse than a rapist. boom! a child. i love you bitch. i ain't ever gonna stop loving you... bitch.  i thought you were bae... turns out you're just fam. dad look it's the good kosh. it's the dollar tree how good can it be? i'm a bad bitch you can't kill me.