Chapter Eleven

Rosaline's POV

Blake's eyes are pitch black and he is at the foot of the bed.

I cry out, "  It hurts," My skin was burning and it wasn't going away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake's POV

" It hurts," Rosaline yelps, and I take control over my wolf. I hurriedly get onto the bed and once again wrap my arms around her. I can't imagine if I had stayed with my parents any longer and she had gotten away. The pain would have been so unbearable and I wouldn't have been there. She's safe and here with us my wolf grunts. He can be such a...

I lean down to Rosaline's neck and sniff her. She might find it strange, but her scent both calms me down and drives me wild at the same time. I need her by me.

" Can I mark you?" I murmur in her ear while placing a soft kiss over where I would mark her.

"  Mmmhmm." She says. Ok, good enough for me.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Rosaline's POV

"OW!!!!" I yell when Blake bites me. ( A/N bites kept autocorrecting to notes, like wtf)

He licks over the bite and I get really tired.

" Did you bite me?!" I exclaim.

" Nope. I marked you though." Smartass.

I want to ask more questions but everything gets blurry and I fall asleep.

.

.

.

.

Blake's POV

I marked her. I grin as she sleeps on my chest, our legs intertwined. It was progress but we needed to mate so her heat would go away. It hurt more for humans. I didn't want my mate in pain. My wolf growls in agreement. Tomorrow, I think, tomorrow, we'll mate.

[] [][][][]

So, Autocorrect has been a little irritating during this chapter. So I apologize for any mistakes.

****** I Will Be Updating Tonight at about 10 or 11 ( California Time, time differences really suck :( ) Until then

~Em:*