Chapter II - Mortal Gods and Supreme Created Gods

Once Goddess Heda is Young, she was taught of the two types of Gods and Goddesses, The Mortal Gods and The Supreme Created Gods...

       Her immortal tutor told her that Mortal Gods are Gods that once used to be mortals and when a God or Goddess likes their behaviour, and the mortal Died, the Gods or Goddesses that likes them recommends to the Supreme God that this Mortal deserved to be a God or a Goddess. If the Supreme God agreed and gives the God or Goddess a blessing, immediately the soul of that mortal will be placed in a chamber and it is called as 'The Goddification Process' anyone that interrupts the process will change the perosnality, the physical appearance and behavior of the Mortal God.
         While Supreme Created Gods are Gods and Goddesses who are directly created by the hands of the Supreme God and Automatically had the power to rule anything assigned to him or her..
       It is noted that Supreme Created Gods can turn a Mortal into a God or Goddess only with a limit of 5 mortals only per God or Goddess, while Mortal Gods can turn Mortals into Gods or Goddesses with only a limit of 3 times per Mortal Gods or Goddesses.
       She kept those things in mind and learns all she can to be a full fledged Goddess, alot of rules to be remembered but she's not being pressured at all due to the Goddifications of the Supreme Created Gods will be happening 18,000 years right before mortals are created by the Supreme God, and she is studying for her role for eternity 8,000 years before she became a full fledged Goddess with her title and role, and the time for her to study is the maximum of 5,000 years before being a Goddess..
       Goddess Heda on her young years, is playing with her three friends but she is closer to his only male friend, God Orion, they alwas talk about the future, if is there someone going to be married to them, if what kind of Mortal they are going to encounter in the mortal world, what kind of stress they are going to face when they turn into real Gods.. All the two of them do when they're together, they stay under the shade of the orange or apple tree talking about random things, and picks the fruits if they're ripe and eat them together, sometimes their servants found them asleep on the foot of the apple tree during the afternoon...
      Several centuries had passed, they talk about more mature things, and hang out with a different place and sometimes visit each other's mansions, but one sad day the two of them see each other for the last time.. "I-I don't understand? Why you girls have to be separated from us? Why... You have to leave me?" God Orion asked as he hold Goddess Heda's pale hands, "It's the rules, Orion.. Well there's nothing we could do, don't worry, we'll see each other again soon right?." Goddess Heda said as she caresses God Orion's cheeks as his tears run down from his eye, "Promise me, you will not change! You will still be the Heda I know!" Orion insisted the Goddess and she replies; "I will not.. For you.." She embraces her friend and said farewell to the God as her tears run down from her eyes.
     The reason why the Gods and Goddesses must not see each other to create a boundary that relationship is prohibited during the Goddification Process, so that Gods and Goddesses are pure enough to rule their roles and they have focus on their roles as the Highest being in the eyes of the mortals and also a model to the Mortals to live a bounty life as the Gods. Goddess Heda and God Nami are not exempted of this protocol of the Supreme God and the Supreme Goddess..