Blonde Haired Boy (a matt espinosa fan fic)

Ashley's pov

"Matt! I'm done with you, how could you do that to me?". I yelled as tears rolled down my face. "Ashley! Please you don't understand, I wasn't the one who kissed her! She kissed me!". He had began to cry. I looked into his eyes, they were irresistible. "Matt, I'm sorry but I think we need time apart," I said looking down. He came over and hugged me, "Ashley, I don't want to let you go. Your my everything, and your so perfect." I could tell I broke his heart.

"Ashley, if this is really the end of us, please don't forget me. I'll always remember you, I mean, how could I forgot an amazing person like you." I looked up at him, and placed a soft kiss on his lips, and held him tight. "Matt, I don't want to let you go. But you hurt me, by kissing that, that, that girl!" He picked me up and carried me up to my room and sat me down on the bed.

Matts pov

"Lets just talk about what happened. Okay?" "Okay," she replied.

*flashback*

"C'mon Matt I really wanna go to this party!" Ashley whined as I was finishing up my hair. "You look amazing you don't need to do anything special," she said as ran into the bathroom. I grabbed her hand and we walked out to my car. Ashley and I have been dating for about 11 months, and next week would be our 1-year anniversary. Our best friend Hamilton, everyone calls him by his middle name. Nash, invited us to his party. When we arrived we saw Nash and walked over to him. "Hey Nash," Ashley said walking over to him giving him a hug. He looked up and saw me looking at the ground. "Ash, Matts looking a bit jealous, go hang out with him for a bit. I'll talk to you guys later." And with that we started dancing.

He put his hands on my hips as I put my arms around his neck. "I love you Ashley. Your the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on, and I'm only 16," Matt said. I looked up and kissed him, and he brought us closer together. After the slow song was over 'Turn Down For What' came on, and it was a grind fest. Matt went to get us drinks and I went over and talked to one of our other best friends Aaron. "Uh, Ash, what the fuck is Matt doing?" I was smiling until I looked over and saw Matt kissing a pretty girl.

I gasped, Aaron and I walked over to where Matt was. "Matt what the hell are you doing?!" I angrily shouted. "Its not what it looks like babe." The girl let go of me, "babe? You have a girlfriend? What ever I'm outta here." Ashley started crying, and Aaron took off after her, "Ash, I'll take you home if you'd like, so you don't have to ride with Matt." I shook my head 'yes' and walked out to Aaron's car. We sat in silence until he said," Ashley I'm sorry. But, also I'm glad I pointed that out to you."

We arrived a few minutes later to my house to Matt pulling in right after. "Thanks Aaron." He hugged me and I went into the house, Matt following me. "Matt! I'm done with you!"

*flashback ends*

"See? I wasn't the one who her, she kissed me. Will you please forgive me Ashley. Your the light in my darkness, my sweet in my candy, my hope in my eyes. I'd be nothing without you."

A/N

ok! so I dunno if you guys are gonna like this story. but I hope you do, it would mean the world to me if you share it, comment, follow and fave it. also, follow me on my social medias

Instagram- @mattlyn_

Twitter- @hayes_wifey

vine- I can't remember lulz.

Thank you once again if you read this and have a great time! Also, don't forget to check out my other stories, if you guys like this story, I may write a sequel.

bye guys

xoxo Evelyn