Chapter 3

Matts pov

"Ash, you don't understand. So many girls wanna love me, and we do this show called 'Magcon' which stands for Meet-And-Greet Convention. And, I was wondering if you wanted to go on your with me. You'd get to meet mine, Nash's and Aaron's new friends." She kissed me more, and then stopped.

"More hot guys?! You get to hang out with hot guys!? Matt! Of course I'll come!" Well, at least she was coming, and that's all that matters.

Ashley's pov

Wow. My boyfriend is famous. I would still love him if he wasnt, I mean, I loved him the whole 11 months before now.

"Matt, when exactly do we leave for Magcon?" The word 'Magcon' seemed odd to me, but I'd have to get used to it. "Well, we leave on Friday at 5:30am. The reason why we have to leave so early is because all the fans will be there, and we have to make security. And we all know how that is." I had a 'are you kidding me' on my face. "What's the matter?" He softly asked. "I only have 2 days to get packed for a two month trip?! Matt I need more time than that, unless you, Nash and Aaron go shopping with me tomorrow."

Matts pov

"Okay babe, I'll put a group chat with; you, me, Nash, and Aaron so we can talk about what we need to buy tomorrow. And I promise you, everything is going to be alright. And is it alright if I tell the fans on twitter that we are dating, and that you are going to be performing?" She nodded and went to go grab her phone. While she did that, I made a group chat like I said I would.
Text: Hey guys! So I just told Ashley that we are leaving around 5:30am on Friday, and she said that we need to go shopping to buy stuff. So, we all need to go shopping tomorrow, what ever store we go to, ill have my dad call them and explain, and then we can go shop.

@nashgrier: hey guys! you all know that girl my tweets have been about, well she said that I could tell you who she is!! @ashleyferral987 plz don't hate on my bae! Bye!

Ashley's pov

I grabbed my phone and saw that it had been going crazy from twitter. @nashswife: @ashleyferral987 needs to die. she can't take @nashgrier. @taylorcaniff: yo @nashswife back off ashley, I don't like calling out fans, but seriously no.
Wow. I guess Taylor is one of the guys that is in the Magcon crew. And I was going through some more tweets, and a lot of people actually liked me and said I was very pretty, and that they totally shipped me and Nash; Nashley. Some even said that they can't wait to see me
Performing.

A:N
So I hope you like this chapter! and story! idk if I'm going to update every day!
Xoxo Evelyn