Chapter Four

A/N: Finally I am updating! I am SOOOO sorry! I really appreciate how much love I have gotten on this fanfic! I am REALLY trying to keep you guys happy! I am skipping from week 3 to week 5 since week 4 was the switch up. Also there is some big time PG 13 content in this chapter so if you don't want to read that kind of stuff I suggest you skip this chapter. However, if you do decide not to read it for this reason PLEASE comment and let me know and I will write cleaner as of here on out. ENJOY!

MAKS' POV:

What is this woman doing to me? I haven't been able to get her out of my head! I missed her like crazy last week! It had been an entire week since we had spent the night together and I made my profession of love to her. I walked into the studio and she was already there. She jumped up and skipped over to me. "And all is right in the world," I exclaimed. "Hi," she said in her cute little voice. "Hi, how are you?" "Good," "I missed you," "I missed you more," I went in to kiss her completely forgetting about the cameras, but she turned her head so that I kissed her cheek. I looked at her apologetically as if to hint that I truly forgot about the cameras. We started preparing for Disney week and I am pretty disappointed about our music for this week. We got the Jungle Book! Meryl was suppose to be a Princess, but now she's stuck being some little Indian girl. We began rehearsal and were about to run the dance when she asked, "who are you going to be?" I replied, "I have no idea. I do not look like Mogley." "No you don't," She answered. "You look more like Mogley then me." "No I don't!" 'He's an eleven year old boy." "I know!" She giggled. "I look like a Mogley on steriods." She just giggled. "I'm going to be half naked in this dance." She looked at me with a lustful look in her eyes. "That's okay." After our little conversation we both knew that if we didn't stop talking we wouldn't be able to control ourselves much longer so we got back to rehearsal. What seemed like only a few minutes later, but really was three hours later, We finished up our dance and we were in our ending pose, laying down next to each other, and the camera crew packed up and left. Out of nowhere Meryl pounced on me and began kissing me. "God I've missed this," I said out loud. She took control of the situation which surprised me yet turned me on. She stuck her tongue into my mouth and we were battling for dominance. She started biting my lip. She knew that was my weakness. I moaned loudly and yanked her shirt off. She then took mine off and began rubbing my chest. I pulled her in so close that if I pulled any farther I'd probably suffocate her. I then rolled on top of her and she began thrusting making me go hard. "Meryl don't do that unless you can deliver on what your asking for." I winked at her. "I know what I want Maks." She replied. With that she yanked my pants and boxers down to expose my hard erection. I began to pull off her pants and wet underwear. I gave her a love bite as she grabbed my hardness. I went down to her opening and began eating her out. She moaned loudly. "Maks I want you inside of me NOW!" I wanted it just as badly so I slid into her slowly then faster and faster until we both reached our climax. I then collapsed right beside her saying, "Woah!"

MERYL'S POV:

"Woah!" I heard him say. I blushed. We both stood up and began dressing ourselves. I couldn't help but be quite surprised by my actions. This was not normal Meryl behavior, but I liked this new found confidence. It was nice! However, there is still a little part of the old Meryl in me that didn't want to be hooking up with someone. I'm the relationship type. I need to talk to Maks and see what he thinks we are because I don't want to be sleeping with someone just so they can be having a "good time." To my surprise Maks was thinking similarly because then he asked, "So Meryl are you interested in going out on a proper date with me?" I smiled from ear to ear. "Maks I'd love to!" "Great! I'll pick you up at seven then and we can go to dinner and then maybe go back to my place and watch a movie or something?" I replied with my new found confidence. "Sounds great! But maybe we could skip the movie? I have a better idea for your place." And with that I walked out of the studio and went home to get ready for my first date with bad boy Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

A/N: How'd you guys like it? Was it too much sex stuff? I can just make it clean from here on out! Or I can continue writing dirty. It's up to you guys! Comment and let me know if you want clean or dirty!