Tell The Truth Chapter Seven

Warning: chapter contains colorful cussing
        🇮🇹🍝🇩🇪🍺🇮🇹🍝🇩🇪🍺🇮🇹🍝🇩🇪🍺
Italy's POV

      I was in a all white space not knowing where I was at I called out for anyone to hear.
"Hello? Is anybody there?" "Who are you?" A small voice asked. I turned around to see a young child who looks like me when I was smaller. This "girl" wore a light mint green dress with a apron, a piece of cloth acting as a bonnet and a par of brown boots.

"I'm Italy." I told "her" keeling in front of the young child "And you." " I'm Chibitalia." They both look at each other for about a minute then Chibitalia started to cry. This surprised me.
" what's wrong Chibi? Why are you crying?" I questioned.

" I'm scared. I don't know where I am and if Holy Rome is save." Chibitalia said to me hugging me. I hugged back to comfort Chibi thinking all was fine with the two of us here I hear slow clapping behind me.

"Well, well, well isn't the mother fucker himself Feliciano. What did you come here to fuck up this time?" I turned around, hugging Chibi closer to me to protect "her" the best I can.
"Who are you?" I glared and tried to look intimating.

"Name Luciano, your alternate personality." He replied uncaring. It does make sense, he looks like me with darker hair and purple eyes.
"What do you what with us. Just don't hurt Chibitalia, do what you want with me I don't care." I stated boldly. He grinned at me and pulled out a knife.

"Oh really now. How about I take the little brat. What will you do then? Run the fuck away waving your shitty white flag." He laughed out. I quit hugging Chibi and put "her" behind me as I stand up to face Luciano.

"I wouldn't do that."

"Then how about you fight me then. The winner get the body outside of this shitty mind place and the brat. Deal?"

"....."

"I need the answer today slut."

"Deal."

Luciano smirked pulling out another knife throwing it to me. I pocketed it quickly leading Chibitalia to a safe distance and as I turned around "she" grabbed my sleeve.

"Please bigger nicer me try to win I want to see Holy Rome again and Ms. Hungry." Chibitalia said with tearful eyes. I gave a small smile.
"I'll try."
I took the knife out of my pocket and got in to the best fighting stance I know.

"All right lets end this fuck face." Luciano yelled at me. 

He starts to charge at me and slash his knife across my chest but I quickly moved away losing my balance a bit. I try to strike
Luciano but he grabbed my arm and stares me deeply in the shoulder. I hiss in pain and heard Chibitalia gasp and whimper in fear. 

"Just face it." Luciano started. 

"No one loves you."

A stab.

"They all hate you."

Another stab.

"You should just die and be forgotten!"

Then everything goes in to slow motion.  'Is he right or wrong? Does everyone hate me? No he wrong many people care about me, like fratello, sorella, Antonio, Francis, Ms. Hungry, Mr. Austria, Gilbert, Kiku, the other countries and....' My eyes widened in realization. 'And....and.....Lugwig. He loves me and is waiting for me to wake up I need to see him again. His golden blond hair, his ocean blue eyes and his warm, caring touch. I need to win for him.' I used the rest of my strength to force Luciano off of me and I tackle him to the ground, grabbing his knife and throwing it across the ground. I held my knife against his neck.

"I win." I stated boldly to him.

"All right. All right. You win." He said

I get off of Luciano and watched him as he stat up.

"You win you mother fucker." He said ask he smirked at me as he starts to disappear into thin air. I suddenly felt someone hug me from behind. I looked behind me to see Chibitalia. I put the knife down and hugged back.
"Thank you bigger me I can go home and play with Holy Rome and Ms. Hungry." Chibi said pulling away from the hug. I smiled at Chibitalia and waved goodbye as "she" started to disappear too.

"Grazie!" Chibi yelled at before fully disappearing.

I felt my self fading also so I sat down and closed my eyes. 'I'm going home to my family and friends, but most importantly I'm going home to my love. I'm coming home to Lugwig.' I thought before also disappearing back to the real world.   
           🇮🇹🍝🇩🇪🍺🇮🇹🍝🇩🇪🍺🇮🇹🍝🇩🇪🍺

I'm back!! Readers:Booo! I know I know you guys probably don't like me for not updating in forever and that's because of two things.
One: I was forced to go on a no electronic vacation with my whole family.
Two: I'm working on a UsUk story that I'll release after I finish this story.
And I will make this story go to ten chapters. I originally planned for more but I changed my mind and I'll make more chapters in the UsUk story.

-Glacia Dragonheart 😸😸