Description

Fifth year for Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, James Potter and Peter Petigrew, but also for Lily Evans, Severus Snape, Bellatrix Black and Narcissa Black. What could go wrong? Let me answer you, everything.

Remus Lupin, werewolf, he's a sweet boy, he studies and is otherwise a complete model-student, but he is apart of James' Potters friends, as they call them selves, the Marauders. Remus also has an interest in a certain long black haired boy, Sirius Black.

Sirius Black, known all over Hogwarts not just because of that he is James' friend or that he is an amaizing quidditch player, but because of his Bad Boy reputation. He's a proud bisexual boy, who hooks up with someone almost every week, but unlike him, everyone isn't that easy about telling people what their sexuality is, for example like Remus Lupin.

James Potter, one of the biggest prats in the school, but also known for being an excellent quidditch player. But just as everyone knows of Sirius' bad boy reputation, everyone knows about James' major crush on Lily Evans. He has tried to get her out on a date since 2nd year, and still hasn't succeeded. Lily just doesn't seem to like him back.

Lily Evans, one of the schools most kind hearted people, hard working students and one of the most responsible ones. Tho she is also a total badass. She is also a very good friend of Severus Snape, who tho annoys her as he hangs out with Malfoy's and the Black sister's gang.

Then obviously about Severus Snape, in love with Lily Evans and has been ever since they were 9 years old. Tho as he is a Slytherin, he is forced to join groups and do things he doesn't want to, just for the sake to not get bullied. But that doesn't help, since James Potter and his friends bully him anyway. Severus hates Potter and his friends more than anyone, especially because James is also in love with Lily.

Peter Petigrew, someone who no one actually knows, just has heard of.. Is there more to him?

-

Alright, yes I'm back with a new story! The updates won't be regular and they'll probably have lot's of time in between them. I hope you enjoy though!

Love ~ Ella

*Ps. There will be some swearing and mentions of some sexual activities (though no extreme sexual activities will occur in this book), so if you feel uncomfortable reading such content, please re-consider reading it, because you are reading at your own risk!