Hidden, Left Behind

Edited. Not proof-read.

"Cadmus will be investigated, all fifty-two levels. But let's make one thing clear-" The Amazon princess watched as Batman, The Flash, and Aquaman stood in front of their partners.

Barry cut the Dark Knight off, and the princess fought off a smirk. She believed that the boys had done good work, Aqualad said as much to his King and the two other mentors. Diana did not approve of the four youths being, well, so young, however, she knew each of them was proficiently trained and able to handle themselves. They freed someone, a child, from imprisonment. If only for that reason, she was content that the boys disobeyed their mentors.

It was also amusing to watch Clark squirm. Superman was unsettled by the Boy-of-Steel, and Diana watched as Superman spoke to the young look-alike. The older Kryptonian fled after what was sure to be an awkward encounter. Flying to join the Green Lanterns (Hal and John), the Hawks, and Captain Atom to move Dr. Desmond to a secure facility where the League would make sure he could get help. If he still could be helped that is.

Diana turned to J'onn, "What would you think if... she had gone along with the boys today?"

"M'gann would get an 'earful', with the others," The Martian watched on as the young group expressed their determination to stick together, "Though, they have freed an innocent, and exposed Cadmus' true intentions."

Some of her black hair fell from her shoulders as she nodded at her Martian friend's answer. Once again she turned her attention to the unspoken leader of the Justice League. Ordering Kidflash and Aqualad to go with their mentors after Kidflash made an offer to house Superboy until Batman made other arrangements caught the attention of some of the league nearby. The Dark Knight announced the boys will find out whether they can continue to work together or not within three days. Diana listened to Kid Flash prattle on about the sub-molecular structure of something called a G-Gnome to his Uncle as they walked away with the Kryptonian clone marching behind them. The yellow-clad speedster rambled loudly to the other about the experiments inside Cadmus. The two Atlantians, Diana assumed were headed towards the closest zeta-tube to return home after catching a glimpse of Arthur's blond hair in the distance.

Gruffly, Batman got the attention of the remaining heroes. The impromptu meeting took place on the ruins of the once two-story building. Diana listened as Batman gave a quick briefing of everything the leaguers needed to know to start a standard search of the exposed labs, "We need volunteers to help do a look through the levels of Cadmus, Superboy may not be the only clone or the only prisoner. Local law enforcement will deal with the scientists and Cadmus will be further investigated by the League."

Diana watched fondly as Robin took a few steps forward, "The first and second sub-levels aren't structurally sound — anymore. In the lower levels, we found many pods filled with genomorphes. Cadmus was experimentally creating different creatures for research and a few we believe are being used to generate power — power used to keep the real Cadmus off the grid. We found Superboy on the bottom level, 52. We were temporarily detained on level 42 which after looking at a few more files was mainly used for Project: Sidekick, they had attempted, and failed,  to take our DNA to create clones." The small black-haired acrobat opened up his holo-glove, "I'm sending Batman codes to hack the systems so you guys can get into the system. Last I checked all the security measures are down throughout the building. I-I can't tell if some floors have separate systems so... Some of the g-gnomes are telepathic but one of them, Dubbilex, controls them so they should be safe."