Chapter 1

Hey guys! new story! i know this chapter is short but i have a bunch of shit planned for the whole thing and im really excited for it! tell me what you think so far!!

like? comment? reccomend to other people??

~Hannah

Harper jumped out of her car happily, her torn up converse hitting the concrete driveway softly. she pulled her bag out of between the passenger and driver's seat and pulled it over her shoulder and slammed the door. She dug her hand into the bag as she approached her new home.

It was a duplex that was fairly large. It had brick walls with the red faded from them being so old so they looked to be a sandier color. in the center of the front of the building were two doors. on the left there was a dark  blue door with a mail slot in it and two windows lining down the center. On the right there was a light blue door, which was hers. She finally fished out her key to the apartment and put it in the slit and eagerly turned the handle and pushed the door open. Beaming she took in all of the apartment, it was perfect. it had a small living room area and a kitchen with a counter sticking out from the wall with cabinets behind it. She looked at all the open room she had to herself for her art. She glanced and saw the back room ,which would be her bedroom. She turned quickly and exited her apartment and went to her 1965 Gmc and pulled herself up in the bed of her trunk and grabbed a few boxes, stacking them in her arms and jumping to the ground again .Harper stumbled slightly but made her way back into her apartment, she continued to load the boxes into the house restlessly, she was dead set on getting completely moved in today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wes woke to the sound of a loud crash then the soft scream of a girl. He jumped from his bed and looked around his bedroom and saw a blonde girl sprawled out in his bed , naked. he groaned and ran his hand back through his hair. he grabbed her shirt and pants which were on his floor and threw them at her. she jumped awake and looked up at him , confused.

“get dressed and get out of here” he muttered, she pouted softly  but obeyed quickly as he pulled on boxers and walked out to the kitchen and grabbed a mug and set it under his espresso maker and pushed the settings for his coffee and walked out to the front of his house , curious about the noise that woke him. he peeked through the curtains on his door and raised his eyebrow at the skinny girl who was trying to get a mattress out of the back of a truck. he ran a hand over his stubbled face and sighed. he walked back into his room as the girl was leaving, he didn't really acknowledge her as he slipped on jeans and a flannel shirt.  After returning to his kitchen , Wes heard the girl,whatever her name was, car pull out of the driveway. he smiled at that and got his mug and subtly stepped outside and saw the other girl with the mattress still there, struggling.

“who the hell are you?” he asked in a dry , unamused tone. She jumped at the sound of his voice and the edge of the mattress fell on her foot.

“ouch fuck! i'm your new neighbor dipshit” she snapped as she glanced at him. Harper looked the man over. He was big and muscularly built with broad shoulders and a lean waist. he had a very sharp facial build  and a cocky smile settled on his lips. he chuckled softly but it quickly erupted into laughter.

“just answer the damn question” he finally said, once he calmed himself from his burst of laughter.

“Im Harper, i'm moving in..” she muttered as she pulled the mattress off the bed of the truck.

“oh so you're the one who was looking at the apartment last week? i was hoping you wouldn't move in” he said honestly, he remembered how much she had talked about irrelevant things to the previous owner of the apartment and how she just kept rambling on and on. he shook his head at her.

“gee thanks, you're just a ball of fucking sunshine,whoever you are” she mumbled as she dragged the mattress slowly across the driveway , an inch at a time.

“Im wes” he said as he glanced around the morning, a soft mist covered the ground and the grass in the side yards were covered in dew. he breathed in the cool hair then smiled and sipped his coffee.

“well wes, can you help me with my mattress?” she asked , breathing heavily. her mattress was about twice her size and thick from being a queen mattress.  Wes groaned but set his mug on the ground and easily dragged her mattress into the house , he looked at all the art that was already hung on the walls and stopped a moment to strain to see who the artist was . he looked at the tiny, scribbled signature on the bottom right corner and made out the name ‘Harper’. he raised a curious brow as he continued to her bedroom.

“you painted those?” he asked ,dryly. Harper padded along behind him and looked up at him and nodded

“yeah i did” she said with a hint of a smile falling on her lips.he shrugged and dropped the mattress on the floor.

“oh” he muttered then walked out without another word. Harper watched him with her heart pounding. she didn't know what hit her. this guy was an ass. and obviously a man whore since she saw a slut leave his house that morning. but she wanted him to be hers. she needed him. she stopped and made a face.why was she thinking that? she didn't need anything to do with that asshole. she needed to get through college. she needed to get a good paying job. there were a lot more important things than getting a guy like him to notice her. she groaned in frustration and walked to her front door and closed it. she needed to forget about him but he was already stuck in her head.