New life!

2 months later~

Giselle and Laylony has there stuff packed up and ready to leave the house, and to go to college Giselle and Laylony went to the car and said there good bye's to there. Mom and Dad Giselle turned on the car and drove off to the college.

2 Hours later ~

Giselle's POV~

We finally got to the college and went out of the car and got our, schedule out and found our room mates and and went inside, the building and pelpole stared at us if we did something wrong. Then we heard wispers from girls that we shouldn't be here, Me and Laylony went to the door that said 123 because that was the room that we, were supposed to live in for a year I opened the door and Laylony followed behind. Me and Laylony saw a girl unpacking her things she turned around, and when she saw me and Laylony she said you must be my room mates my name is Jennie said as she held her hand out. Me and Laylony asked her hand and said my name is Laylony said Laylony my name is Giselle hope we can be friends you said.

No one's POV~

Giselle and Laylony unpacked and picked there beds and when they were done, they head out a see the rest of the college wait said Laylony, what is it Giselle asked confesed remember that guy YoungJae said Laylony ya, why did you ask Giselle said to Laylony because remember he said that he would, give us a tour said Laylony I think he is busy right now you said to Laylony Giselle said.

Giselle's POV~

I wasn't looking where I was going so I bumped in a tall guy I am sorry ,he said when you heard his words I  look up and see YoungJae looking at you it's ok you said. Do you need a tour around the school I am not busy right, now said YoungJae oh ok we can do it right now we have nothing, to  do Laylony said ok it would take like about a hour is that ok with you YoungJae said.its ok let's get going then Laylony said.

1 hour pasted~

No one's POV~

The tour was over and Giselle and Laylony went back to there dorm to sleep.