From Rayn to the rainbow

This story is copyrighted Meaning you cannot copy this and post it as your own. It is all Autumn b.'s idea. I you wish to copy I can press charges or arrest. Thank you.

I will never forget this moment. It's raining but it's...its peaceful...the endearing sound of every single unique rain drops, the individual soft booms of vibrating thunders, it's beautiful...the crackle of every thunder makes me smile. I love rain. To play in it...to watch it fall drop by drop from my window...I love the feeling of freedom when the cold rain falls on my cheeks and the wind picks up blowing a cool breath of air on my rose like cheeks and as every second passes rain drops multiply by 10 and Im forced by my body to seek this shelter my mom calls home but I think of it more as a place to sleep and eat. I barely feel welcomed in my own house. I'm only here 10 hours of the day and 8 of them I'm sleeping the other two are dinner and getting ready for school. My mom doesn't love me... She says I'm crazy, I always over exaggerate everything, and she tells me I was a mistake at least twice a month... I'm not crazy...she took me to a mental hospital and they sad I was perfectly sane. I don't "over exaggerate" I just have an over-active imagination... I was sadly a mistake though... My father and my mother got into a fight when I was exactly 15 months, 6days old. My mom was drunk when my dad came home, she slapped him because he was an hour late and she accused him of cheating, she tried to punch him but he pushed her away, and her...with her un-stableness fell backwards on her own beer bottle which shattered and pierced her cold skin, but her blood was boiling hot, ironic right? My dad called the cops who arrived shortly with ambulances and he was put in jail for 13 years because my mother told a lie saying he pushed her and was yelling at her for drinking and slapped her. And when they couldn't find my brother they tried to charge my dad with murder after they didn't find my brother for about 2 months. But he ran away. How do I know this? Let's just say my mom should find a new place for her little confession book...