Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Clay's POV

I was telling Sienna how Cole was staring at Jessica like almost all day but just my luck he barged in the room.

( note sarcasm). "Was he eavesdropping?

" Asked Sienna while giggling. Man her giggle was cute. I couldn't stop staring at her until she caught my attention again.

"Clay?"

"Oh, uh I guess. Maybe"

I said. She must think I'm a total creep right now.

I have this weird feeling in my stomach every time I'm with her. Are they butterflies?

Am I falling for her? I just want to call her 'Mine'

Sienna's POV

"Was he eavesdropping?" I asked Clay

He looked like he was in 'Lala land' (idk why I just laughed at that XD)

"Clay?"

Oh, uh I guess. Maybe" He said

I wonder what he was thinking about.

" Do you want me to show you around?" he asked. I was happy he asked because when school came, I would be looking like a turtle trying to find my way.

"Yeah, that would be nice" I replied with a smile

"Mom, I'm going to show Sienna around!" he shouted. I giggled a bit at how he screamed and no one answered him. He then left a note on the counter.

.

.

While we walked around, a random girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes came up and kissed Clay. Great. I'm falling for a boy that already has a girlfriend. ( -.-)

"Hey Babe!" She said

"Stella, get away. I'm not your babe!" Clay said. Well this just got awkward.

"Ughh" Said Stella. She started walking away but when she passed me she whispered something that just made me die a bit.

" Get away from Clay, he's mine and never will be yours so back off bitch."

I so wanted to punch her but my guys have their own mind. The nice goody-goody mind.

" Don't worry about Stella" Said Clay

At least that made me feel a bit better (not).

I got my phone taken away cuz lately I've been 'Using it to much' so I didn't update for that long but since it's summer, I will update more often and follow me on We 💗 It

Sienna_ Morgan