@jamiecampbellbower shared a post

@jamiecampbellbower : You make me so incredibly fucking happy @MeganRoyeaux. I love you so much angel.

Tagged : MeganRoyeaux

Liked by : MeganRoyeaux ,sambower ,bleedingheartsofficial and 568,904 others

View 89,907 comments

MeganRoyeaux : You make me the happiest girl in the world @jamiecampbellbower. I am the luckiest girl in the world because you love me.

jamiecampbellbower : And I am the luckiest man in the world because you love me. Even when I am not worthy of it.

MeganRoyeaux : Oh stop with the 'not worthy' talk. I will always love you @jamiecampbellbower. That's my choice and I have never regretted it.

sambower : bro she's a keeper @jamiecampbellbower

jamiecampbellbower : I know @sambower

jameganforever : You two make my heart melt.

megsmcnuggets : When will I ever find love like #jamegan ?

trashtrashtrash : you want a love where people will use you for fame and fortune?

jamiecampbellbower : One day when you least expect it you will meet someone who will set your heart and soul on fire. Who will see you at your strongest and your weakest and still choose to stay and love you. I didn't think that I'd ever meet and fall in love with someone so perfect like @MeganRoyeaux but I did and she makes me happier than I've ever been in my life @megsmcnuggets.

megsmcnuggets : OMG JAMIE REPLIED IM CRYING THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE

megsmcnuggets : @trashtrashtrash After what he said just now do you still believe they're using each other for fame and fortune?

trashtrashtrash : He has to keep up his image @megsmcnuggets

megsmcnuggets : Unfuckingbelievable how stupid you are @trashtrashtrash

MeganRoyeaux : @jamiecampbellbower No words are enough to describe how fantastic you are.