#01-Comeback

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" The boy called his friend which he treated as his little brother.

"What now jin-hyung?" Jungkook whined stomping his way to jin

"Who told you to go out? You still haven't done the dishes!" Jin said pointing his finger, jungkook sighed

"ne, i will do it" jungkook went to tue sino and started doing the dishes...
Jin just sighed at jungkook's behaviour.

He never changed.

The boy said to himself, as he tried to remember the memories from back then.
.
.
.
.
.
Jin's POV

_2 years earlier_

I walked to the train station so i could go home quickly. "The boys would probably be excited with this!"

I squeeled they really love spicy fried chicken i mean this food is the best! We sometimes challenge each other.

"the one who will cry first, has to treat us to a restaurant with soju!" The youngest stood up stating something which made the oldest pissed off.

"Jeon jungkook! You cannot drink soju!" Jin scolded, making jungkook's face scrunch up.

"But hyung! I'm in a legal Age now!"

"No! Do you expect me to let you drink after this? No!" He answered again

Jungkook frowned, realizing that he was still in a hospital bed after a car accident.......That's why jin is totaly against him drinking. He was drunk when the accident occured.
He just laughed when he got rescued even though he got most of the baddest injuries.

"Yah, yah, yah! Stop right now!" Kim taehyung screamed through the room
Acting like a cop trying to catch a suspect. Jimin pulled his head
"We brought beer!" Jimin beamed
And after that everyone came in the scene.

"CHICKEN AND BEER CHEERS!!!~~"

.

.

"as time goes by, there is a moment when thing get clear, for this moment many meetings and separations existed. even of you pass a street or a crossroad, the moment you eventually believe that you arrived."  

.

.

I smiled and hastened my steps,

While i was walking, i noticed a girl crying and i guess someone was following her since she was walking really fast.

She was walking to my direction and as i have said.....someone was really going after her.

Break up?...... i guesss...

She walked past through me, and i didn't know what came to me.... but i just suddenly pulled her wrist and hugged her.

"Just don't move until he disappears" i whispered to her. She nodded as i tried to comfort her.

After a few seconds of comforting her the guy who seemed to follow her started to back off... so i broke the hug, "th-thank you...but i should just get going now" she smiled at me and walked away....

she is cute

WAIT WHAT? no...nononononono not gonna fall inlove. i said to myself and continued walking when something suddenly caught my attention. it was a notebook that i guess belongs to the girl, i opened it and saw her picture and personal information.