ˢⁿᵒʷʸ ᵈᵃʸ ᶦⁿ ᵗᵒᵏʸᵒ

6:00am

I could hear my alarm going off, I rolled over on my side and put my hand on my alarm clock to turn it off. *6:01* was blinking on the clock, I Sighed out loud as i opened my window to let icey, fresh air flood into my room. I looked out across the city, It was still pretty dark outside and I could see the fresh snow glittering on the ground and cars. I decided to get my school uniform on and head down stairs for breakfast. My parents were already at work, and my siblings had moved out the house, it was so quite. I put the bread in the toaster and put spread the butter onto it, I watched the butter melt into a golden liquid as I thought to myself 'Another boring, endless day'. I Sighed again as i finished my breakfast, Grabbed my school bag and locked the house door behind me. *crunch crunch* I could feel the new snow crunch below my feet, My nose was red from the cold air and I could see the misty cold air I was breathing out. After walking for about 20 minutes I made it to the high school infront of me, I looked around and saw I was the first student to arrive, Which was pretty normal, I was a morning person. I got inside and put my shoes into my cubby hole and walked to my first class, I was about to slide the door open when I was a student already sitting down, I looked in the window, I didnt know this student. I walked in and he looked up at me, I closed the door and turned around. "Good morning" I smiled and walked over to my desk, Thats when I realised he was sitting next to me. "Are you new?" I asked him as I got out my books, I could feel his eyes on me. "Yes, I just moved to Tokyo 2 weeks ago." he said with a calm but cheerful tone. "Do you need help around the school?" I asked him as I turned to see him looking out the window next to his desk. "...That would be nice" He said trailing off. "Hey whats your nam-" Before i could finish my friend Ken burst into the room and sat on the other side of me, I was in the middle of the new boy and Ken. "G'MORNING Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~~~~~~~~~" he shouted in my ear. "Good morning Ken" I laughed at his sillyness. Me and Ken are childhood friends, I met him when I was just 4 Years old, he came to my birthday party. My mom always held my birthday parties at the park so any kids could come along and play, I was alone that birthday because it was a snowy day and I remember seeing Ken running over to me when I was sitting in the snow crying, He came over and played with me for hours and ever since then we've been best friends. "Who are you?" Ken said taking me out my thoughts. "Daichi." The boy said looking over at ken. I looked over at the new boy, Daichi. I turned back to Ken. "This is Daichi, He just moved here. I'm going to help him around, Do you want to help me?" I asked ken with a smile on my face. "Yeah, But I dont trust him alone with you." Ken said, he didnt smile but i just took it as a joke.

*ˡᵘⁿᶜʰ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ*

I was sitting alone in the lunch hall. Ken was with his friends outside playing with snow, I laughed out loud thinking about Ken almost being 18 and playing with snowballs, taking me back to my childhood memory of first meeting ken in the snow. "Hm? Whats funny?" I heard I turned to see Daichi walking over to me. "Oh I was just thinking about Ken playing in the snow" I laughed again. "Oh, I see" Daichi smiled and sat next to me. "So do you need any help, Daichi?" I said as I continued to eat my soup. "Where is the tennis court?" He asked, curiously. "Tennis...Court?....hmmm" I had to think hard, I havent heard anyone ask about the tennis court for so long.."I think its on the west wing, We're on the North wing right now..I'll take you there after lunch" I smiled. "Alright, Thank you" Daichi bowing. "Daichi..You dont have to be so formal with me, We're friends now, Dont worry." I said in a calming voice, with a happy eyed smile. "Sorry, I'm just used to be formal, I went to a private school..." He said spacing out again. "Dont worry!" I said reassuring him. He smiled at me as we started talking about things like what TV shows we like, What foods we like ECT. "Oi y/n" I heard.  I looked over to see Ken covered in snow, He was shaking from the cold. "Ken?! Are you alright?" I got up leaving Daichi behind. "Yeah I'm alrig-" He suddenly stopped talking and looked behind me. "Why are you with y/n??" He questioned Daichi. Daichi just looked at him and looked back at his food. "OI IM TALKING TO YOU" He shouted, making other students look round at us. I grabbed his sleeve at the bottom and tugged on it. "Ken stop, It was my idea to have some lunch, Relax..." I said trying to make him calm down. he pushed me back and I fell over. "Ouch.." I said trying to get myself up, I looked up at Daichi and Ken. Daichi stood up and straight up punched Ken square on the jaw. Ken fell to the ground, It felt like the world was in slow motion. "Y/n are you alright?" Daichi said with him hands out helping me up to my feet. "Ken!" I shouted ignoring Daichi and pushing him off me. Ken got up with blood all over his nose and mouth. He coughed as he held onto my arm. "Stay the fuck away from me and y/n" Ken pointed at Daichi as I turned away and helped Ken to the nurses office. "Y/n wait" Daichi said holding onto my arm." I pulled away and held back onto ken. "Y-you heard what ken said...." I said as I turned away from Daichi. "Im sorry" I said walking away, I could still feel him looking at me. I felt so bad for leaving him but, He hurt ken and that wasnt ok with me...