Chapter 1

Hello, thank you for coming here.

First of all, I want to apologise for my English if I write something wrong and I would appreciate you if you suggest some correction. English is not my first language. And I don't own anything here.

-----------------------------------------------------------

On a quiet evening, a 15-year old boy was walking on the road. His name was Ben Tennyson. He was an ordinary boy except for one thing. He has Omnitrix on his left wrist; An electronic device that can transform him into an alien form according to his wish (but sometimes not according to his desire). He uses this power to fight evil from all over the universe, with some help from his friends.

While walking, he felt someone is behind him. He turns back to see a man in a white suit. He was Prof. Paradox, a time traveller who had helped Ben and his friends many times before too.

"Hello, Ben Tennyson," He said, looking towards his clock, through which he keeps track of date and time while travelling.

"Why do you always come like this? from behind?" Ben said a little annoyed.

"Are you going to Gwen's house?" He asked, completely ignoring his question with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes," Ben replied in expectation of something understandable from him, but as always, he got nothing.

"Good, that means I am in the perfect place. I came here to tell you that you must listen to Gwen or you will end up in the worst situation which you have ever imagined, but I highly doubt that you will listen, so I want to tell you that your Omnitrix listen to your command because it is attached to your DNA. If it had never get attached to you, then it will not listen to you. That's it. Now, why are you staring at me like this?"

"Because you are not making any sense," this is all Ben replied.

"I came here to warn you, nothing else. My work is done, so I am leaving", said the Professor and clicks on the side of his clock.

"Professor?" He called, but only wind replied.

He continued on his path before reaching to a house and knock.

Soon a beautiful lady came to open the door.

"come inside, Ben, Gwen is in her room," she said and let him in.

"Thank you, Aunt." Replying to this, Ben ran towards Gwen's room; she was his cousin and one of his best friends from childhood. He reaches her room to found her on her desk, studying.

"You are seriously studying until now from the morning?" He said, climbing on her bed, next to her desk.

"Because tomorrow is an exam. Have you completed your studies?" she asked with a blank face.

"Yes, I will surely get passed. I think I will get at least a B, this time," He replied with proud.

Gwen didn't react to it but continue studying. Just then, Ben's gaze goes to a black-covered book on Gwen's bed, where the title was written in bloody red colour - 'ADVANCED MAGIC.' Gwen was a magician, and she had lots of magical books, but this is the first one that caught Ben's attention. He stares at it for a few seconds. At that very moment, the wind started to come inside from the window and flip some pages on it. It stops on a particular page where something was written.

"Absence Magic," he read to himself.

Suddenly he see some pink colour light came and took that book towards Gwen. This is Gwen's power; it always looks pink in colour and does as she wants. Other than that, Ben doesn't know anything about her magic, or he was not interested in knowing. Gwen was standing near her table with angry face holding that book in her hand.

"I told you many times not to touch my magical things," she growled.

"I didn't touch it; pages flip with air, so I read it," I explained.

"so don't read!" she roared and put the book in the drawer of her desk, locked it, and put the key in her pocket then returned to studying.

Ben doesn't like this behaviour. He wonders why she always behaves like this whenever he tries to touch any of her magical books or items. Usually, he doesn't care about these things, but this time, he was feeling angry. It was her mistake. When she left it on the bed, if she is so possessive of her things, then she should place them safely. Ben was about to say something, but before he could find someone else spoke.

His Aunt's sound came from outside, "Gwen, please come here and help me."

"Yes, mom," Gwen replied. She put her things in place, and before going out of the room, she turned and said to him rudely, "don't move from here" and left.

But why, why should he listen to her, why does she always have to be so bossy.

Thinking this, He stood up and went near to her desk. Why she kept all her thinks secret, especially in this book?

He gazes towards my Omnitrix, rotates its dial and press.

"Goop," He said, He had transformed into a green colour jelly-like thing which can enter the smallest hole in the universe, he uses it to go inside the drawer lock hole and open it. Then transform back into the human form. Holding the book in his hand, he flips it to the same page. 'ABSENCE MAGIC.' What does this means, magic is missing in it. This is silly, there is something written in it, but he doesn't know in which language. Usually, he doesn't care about magic. He never wanted to know anything about Gwen's magic, but this book is different; it is attracting him, he doesn't want to see this book, but he wanted to. He doesn't know what it is, but he wanted to know.

Just then because of no reason, he touched the page on the book and some black colour light came out of it and surrounded him, he was not able to move, and not able to see anything, He was not aware of what is happening, that black colour thing was covering him, He tried to break free, maybe he could use the Omnitrix but he can't move my hands, what is happening to me.

Everything became black.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, and please tell me if you like it or not. All reviews are appreciated, even the criticism too.

Thank You.

Don't forget to give a vote.