Chapter 3

Skylar's P.O.V

As the line shortened we got closer and closer to the magcon boys. I kept calm but on the inside I was jumping for joy!

A few minutes passed by and we were finally there.

"We here, at the front of the line, about to meet the magcon boys, I can't believe it." I said to myself in total and utter shock.

Cora, Joselyn, Ashley, and I walked a few steps further and there was Aaron Carpenter, Ashley's Favorite. Each of us hugged him, and talk to him for a couple minutes and Ashley even got his phone number.

Then there was Cameron Dallas, Cora's Favorite. We did the same with Cameron as we did with Aaron and Cora got his number as well.

Then there was Jack G. Joselyns favorite of course. He was very sweet, and hot but he's far from being my favorite. We went through the same routine as for Aaron and Cameron and went on.

It was time to meet SHAWN, my favorite. Shawn's a different story than the other three. He's the total package, the real deal, the bang bang, he's THE SHIT. Oh hot damn don't even get me started. We talked to Shawn for maybe a half an hour and, hugged him and said our farewells, and I got his number too.

As we were walking out of the Meet and Greet Ashley stumbled upon a Green IPhone 5c and picked it up. She didn't know whose it was or where it came from. All she knew was that it was hers for the time being.

The other girls tried to convince her that she shouldn't take it because its not hers but she didn't listen.

Ashley had planned on finding out whose phone it was then... Maybe, returning it.

Then they were they on there way home with a stolen iPhone and a car full of ecstatic, but tired girls.

**********************************

Ok so I know this isn't all that good but I wanted to update really quick for you girls and I hope you like it I tried to put some detail in it and not make it to choppy but sorry for any spelling errors or anything like that. Love you all hope you enjoy!

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FOLLOW

Thanks~ K💁