4

"Its Eric..." she said.

Eric, Huh? Never heard of him. God, he's making me mad just by hearing his name.

"Don't you love me anymore?!" I ask her confused to why she's not trying to force herself not to love him.

"I still love you Byul, I was forced to marry that guy. I dont like him Byul. No. Never." She said while shaking her head. She really did love me, and why didn't she tell me anytime sooner?!

"I love you too. Can we just date secretly?" I ask her while hugging her.

"I can't, It'll be considered cheating." She said. CONSIDERED CHEATING?! You don't even love that guy?!!

I gave up and just look at her one last time. Fine... I'll just let you go.

"Are you even happy if your with him?" I ask her while she just gave me a 'NO' look.

"No, not even once." She said. "Like what I told you, I love you." She added making me smile.

"Oh well, we can't do anything about it." I said giving up. Yes, I'm giving up cause there is nothing for me to do anymore. I lost the one that I love the most. I know, I should get her back but I'm to weak. I can't do it anymore, I gave up.

Yongsun stood up hugging me tightly. We stare at each other for a while and I lean in heading for another kiss. We kiss longer than last time. Ill miss this, ill miss you Yongsun.

"I love you..."

"I love you too."

Yongsun left as I watch her disappear from my sight. I immediately cry and felt the pain loosing her away from me. This suck so badly.

Ill miss you Yongsun,

And as always,

I love you...