04 | Heartbeat

04

HEARTBEAT

"Jungkook"

I stumbled back, did hear everything.

"Are you okay? why did you go all of a sudden?" Sweat was dripping off my forehead, as J-hope Hyung asked questions, he came towards me, and placed his hand on my shoulder, "Jungkook, What is wrong since that night you have changed"

What do I do now? I can't even open my mouth to speak.

He closed the door, then proceeded towards me with light steps, "Now will you talk, is there something that is bothering you, tell me"

"Hyung... It is my fault" I could stop the tears from forming.

"What is your fault?" He captured me, like a mother.

"Taehyung hyung's sis- sister-I am responsible" I just wanted to spill the beans, it is a huge burden on me. I know I can rely on J-hope, he will help me.

"What do you mean?" He looked at me, he took me to sit on my bed.

"That night I went out with my High School friends since we haven't met after I debuted, but I didn't know that they were like this I swear if I knew about it I wouldn't have met them" I continued, "They took me to a pub near this alleyway, it was pretty dark and late I wasn't going to drink but I thought I could enjoy myself with one shot but that shot turned into..."

"Multiples, why are you like this Jungkook, anyway what has that got to do with Taeyeon."

"They raped her in front of me and I couldn't do anything I watched the whole thing." I felt ashamed, guilty and annoyed. But all these emotions were towards myself, I ruined someone's life

"Did you do anything, like did you touch her?" J-hope looked serious.

"I don't know-"

"What do you mean you don't know Jungkook, you've remembered so much but you don't remember if you actually did something and joined in, look Jungkook if that is the case I'm sorry but I can't help you" He left his grip on my shoulder.

"Hyung, I am very sorry but I can't remember if I did something but I don't think I did"

"Jungkook, I trust you but if you are not sure how I supposed believe you"

"Fine, once I remember I will tell you if I did something but until then can you promise me that you won't tell Tae hyung" He stared into space for a minute thinking then replied.

"Fine, but if you did something trust me I don't know about anyone else but I won't forgive you and Taehyung will find out one day even I don't tell him"

"Thanks, hyung" He was about to leave as he murmured something.

"I can't believe you Jungkook" He sighed at me, why me.

J-HOPE'S POV

I can't believe I am doing this, I don't think Taehyung will forgive me either from hiding it from him, the problem is Jungkook didn't do anything, he could've called one of us to help or even the police, or perhaps just as little helping Taeyeon run away.

I can't believe him, I feel sorry for him, since it wasn't his fault but who told him to drink. Jin hyung got mad for him just drinking, how would he react after he finds out what Jungkook has done.

I went towards Taeyeon's room, as I entered I saw her sleeping, without a blanket, I quickly went and covered her with the blanket, the scars were still visible. Why Jungkook? I know it is not your fault but I just hope you didn't do anything.

"Hobi hyung, what are you doing here?" I turned around to see Taehyung, "Why are you crying?" Without me knowing a teardrop rolled off my cheek, "Don't worry my sister will be back to normal the one I know"

"I think we should go to sleep, we need to practice for our comeback" Taehyung nodded but stood there, I walked passes him and went to my room, but I couldn't fall asleep all I could think about was Jungkook.

3 hours passed by I kept swarming around in my bed, but couldn't find a comfortable position, I can't sleep, I got up and went out towards Jungkook's room but the light was beaming at me like the sun. It was from Taeyeon's room, I slowly opened the door but there was no one there, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see Taehyung.

"Taehyung she is not there-" as I finished my sentence he went into the room.

"Taeyeon, where are you?" I looked for her in the room but there was no sign of her. He went towards the bathroom, where the door was locked. His hand slammed on the door, but no response.

"Taeyeon are you in there?" No reply, "Answer me" This time tears rolled down, but not mine his. He kept knocking on the door until he gave up. "Look Taeyeon open the door, stop playing around" this time he was serious. I went up to one of the drawers hoping to find a coin. And I did, a small coin but it should work.

"Hey, Taehyung one second" He moved out the way but still hanging on the door. I used the coin to open the door. A click was heard and the door opened, there appeared Taeyeon on the floor with blood, flowing from her wrist.

"Taeyeon" Taehyung quickly went up to her and picked her up and went straight to her bed, laying her there, "Call the doctor quick" He was shaking madly, I have never seen him like this, I quickly rang the doctor.

"Wrap this around her wrist till the doctor comes it will stop the bleeding" I gave him a piece of my ripped recently cleaned shirt.

"What happened?" At the door stood everyone. Including Jungkook, which his eyes widened.

The timing is great as the doctor was here as well, he was only a street away.

He examined Taeyeon's wrist while checking her heartbeat. He sighed and walked towards Taehyung.

A/N:

Double Update!!! What do you think will happen?

Did I make the right choice of choosing Jhope?

Do you think Jungkook is as guilty as the culprits? Comment

Thanks for reading! Hope it is not getting boring!

Avi xx