Chapter 1

Waking up is like hell, burning in flames getting so hot and bothered then realising you have to get out. So that's exactly what I do. Get out of bed. I walk downstairs almost falling from sleepiness (I'm a night owl). I was about to shout for my Mom but then I saw a yellow sticky note on the counter.

Kids, I had to go to work early won't be home until late. Leftovers in the fridge

Love Mom xx

Moms usually works all the time so it's no biggie, I start making myself some cornflakes putting a little too much sugar on them. I went to get a spoon when I heard my brother shout, "Fancy making me some?"

"Because there so difficult to make" I say with just a touch of sarcasm.

"C'mon just help us out" he said almost pleading.

I quickly reply, "Us? wow your that fat you refer to yourself as multiple peo" I break off because when I turned around I saw my brother and his 3 closest friends. There all around 6 ft  towering over me with my 5,5 ft height. Not to mention that they are all drop dead gorgeous.

There was Fraser who was taller then the rest of them just by a little bit. He had short dark brown messy hair that curled slightly and a sharp and defined face, I realised he had no shirt on and also had a 6 pack.  When I put eyes made contact he gave me a small smile which I replied back almost immediately.

Then I said hello to another one of my brothers friends, Damon. He replied by showing me  a smirk which made me laugh as I realised who the player was. Damon had because short blonde hair that sort of quiffs and perfectly straight teeth that were pearly white and a six pack.

Then I saw Ryan and also said hello which he said back to me and to my surprise he had a shirt on but his hair was a dirty blonde colour and was quite curly but also short.

I realised I hadn't said anything in a while so I quickly took a spoonful of my cereal hoping no one would notice my silence. Sadly my brother Luke did notice, "Are you just gonna stand there with no clothes on and no voice then?"

"What!?" I say while confused, then I realise I've only got a sports bra and short shorts on "haha funny".

"No I'm being serious, go cover yourself up" Luke insisted.

"Why don't you" I replied referring to him not wearing a shirt because I wasn't giving up on this.

"I'm not a 16 year old girl with 3 guys starring right at me." I laugh as my brother not so subtly scolds his friends. I thought I could make this funny and put my brother on edge a little bit so I walked up to them all still on the staircase and said, "I personally don't think it matters considering I've been in less space than this with the boys watching me. But don't worry big bro I haven't done anything you haven't". I say the last bit then cross through them all and pat Luke on the back knowing I've made him speechless.