Jungkookie

Next time on Switched...

"Wait, so you two--"

"Yes, we've switched."

"Yah yah! It hurts!"

"You know what else hurts?" You whimpered from the pain a certain golden egg has inflicted on you, causing your hand to push him off you.

"My pride..!" Pinching your cheeks, you successfully slapped his hand from you.

"Well sorry that I can't --"

"Control your hormones at least, sashimi!" Jungkook's voice boomed across the shared room of the BTS dorm, as he sighed, muttering incoherent words under his breath.

Knock knock.

"Come in," Jungkook said, leading a male to walk right in.

"Umm.. Jungkook?" V questioned, peeking his head through the door.

"Yes--" Jungkook was cut off when you smacked your Jungkookie hands on Jungkook's lips.

"What do you need, V?" You smiled at V, who coughed and looked away from you when your eyes met his gaze.

"Um.. did you see the tabloids?"

"Huh? No?"

Jungkook broke himself from you, and tugged your ear close to his, well, your lips.

"Lil Fish. Look what you have done to V..! Now he's s u p e r uncomfortable with me! Fix it!" He released your reddened ears, your hand cupping the ears to prevent him from attacking it. Your hues made its way back to V, who was staring everywhere but you. You then noticed his elongated leg scratched the other leg.

Dang. Those legs are long--

"Ahem," V coughed, to catch your attention away from his legs.

Oh yeah. I need to fix this problem.

"So.. do you shave?"

Jungkook facepalmed at your blurt words, earning a nervous chuckle from V.

"Uh.. yeah.. you should know by now.." V trailed on, rubbing the back of his head as he patiently waited for your actual answer to his question.

"We have not heard about the tabloids..." Jungkook answered in your stead.

"Let me get my phone.." V mentioned as his back was facing you, as you started to oogle leading Jungkook to growl in frustration.

"Aishh..!" Jungkook muttered to himself, before pulling your collar to him, when his lips came in close contact to your ear.

"You're going to have to pretend to be liking me, clearly V was surprised and most probably uncomfortable from your outburst at that show, all because you oogled at him and called him hot..! Aish... my stomach.." Jungkook clutched his stomach, you ignored him as V started speaking.

"Um.. take a look." V's words cut across as he brought his phone for the two of you to watch the video.

"Oh my goodness! They shipped me with you! Aish..!!" Jungkook practically screeched, shaking his head vigorously, groaning from a sudden pain, while you kept watching.

"Heh.. I can't believe they made a shipping video of Jungkook and V just from that variety show... hehe.. and to think I made it happen..heh."

Snickering to yourself, V was watching the two of you in bewilderment when the supposed Jungkook should have a opposite reaction to this. Not an expression of satisfaction. This is bazaar.